Minecraft won't load

Discus and support Minecraft won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; reinstalled minecraft on Xbox one. Second Xbox one I've owned. I already retrieved Xbox 360 data before once the game launched. I click on my most... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GMARE, Sep 11, 2017.

1. GMARE
    GMARE Guest

Minecraft won't load

reinstalled minecraft on Xbox one. Second Xbox one I've owned. I already retrieved Xbox 360 data before once the game launched. I click on my most recent world/save and it loads about 3/4 of the way then kicks me off to the Xbox home screen. How do I fix
    this?

:)

GMARE, Sep 11, 2017
  2. CATMANDAN1
    CATMANDAN1 Guest
    Minecraft won't load

Why won't my Minecraft on my Xbox 360 won't load? It says I have to redownload the game, Anybody else having this problem??

CATMANDAN1, Sep 11, 2017
  3. PTrain EPIC
    PTrain EPIC Guest
    Minecraft won't load

Since yesterday my Minecraft won't load. It tells me "Give it another try If you keep seeing this, turn off your Xbox by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on and try your action again. (0x80040200)" I have been doing
    this for the past 2 hours and it just won't work.

PTrain EPIC, Sep 11, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Minecraft won't load

Try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then delete the game and reinstall it.

onyxishere, Sep 11, 2017
  5. GMARE
    GMARE Guest
    I've done both and went through all the steps Xbox support told me to do. Still no luck, any other ideas? Much appreciated.

GMARE, Nov 2, 2018
  6. EmilyGibson2 Win User

Minecraft won't load

Thanks for the advice! We did the hard reset and still won't load minecraft. Do you happen to know if he uninstalls his game will he lose all his save files or lose his download since its not a disc?

Thanks!
  7. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Minecraft won't load

Good afternoon Emily, have you done a hard reset on the console or just a basic restart?

Hard Reset:

"Hold the power button on the front of the console down for 10 seconds, releasing it only after the device shuts down. Disconnect the power cable and wait for an additional 10 seconds, then reconnect the power and turn the console back on."

The next best option after that is to Uninstall and Reinstall Minecraft. The game will install with the most recent update applied.

Hopefully this helps!
  8. onyxishere Win User

Minecraft won't load

Try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then delete the game and reinstall it.
  9. L Francis 29 L Win User

Minecraft won't load

Have you tried re-installing the game
  10. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Minecraft won't load

No problem Emily, uninstalling the game using the normal method will not delete your Local Save file, and even in the worst case scenario of losing a local save, a cloud save is also kept if the Console is connected to the internet.

Have a good one!
Thema:

Minecraft won't load

1. Minecraft won't load - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't load

2. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  3. My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad: My global resources won't load on Minecraft on my iPad. I have tried restarting the game and my devise. Making sure everything is up to date. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also brought...
  4. Minecraft world won't load help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load help: Whenever I try to open my Minecraft world it gives me a pop-up screen that's says "Failed To Sync World Data" and says it's corrupted and I need to migrate it to another device, is there a way to...
  5. my minecraft won't let me do a thing, I load into the start of the game and that's it, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my minecraft won't let me do a thing, I load into the start of the game and that's it, I...: minecraft will load but won't let me do anything else. 63be00a6-5f9f-49d9-9488-dd5e7a1902e9
  6. My Minecraft world won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world won't load.: It's stuck on the "Building terrain" screen. Other worlds do load, just not this one. I am using Minecraft Bedrock edition for Windows 10. The last thing I did before it didn't work was close the...
  7. minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: Laptop crashed 3 days ago and I've been trying to rebuild ever since. Totally new install on proven working laptop - win 10 home 64 bit. Trying to re-install the Minecraft launcher for Minecraft...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition skins won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition skins won't load: i was playing Minecraft today and I noticed my Green Steve skin was not loading at all. i tried creating and nothing happened. all of the skinpacks that I download were not working at all. Does...
  9. Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of...: I connected to my Microsoft/Xbox account easily, but when I try to launch Minecraft, it is saying that it cannot connect to Minecraft services. I don't like that I spent 23.99 US American dollars...
  10. Minecraft world won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won't load: Hey guys I was playing on my Minecraft world and I logged out with out saving and quiting so I hopped back on and the world showed a pic of an older save so I tap it and it brings up the load...