Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshkelsey-ross, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

Hi there

My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft account for him and set it up as a child account with myself as the parent.
    Now when he tries to load minecraft, the mojang logo comes up, it tries to load and then it closes itself.

I have seen that this has been an issue for a lot of people online but i cannot find any answers anywhere.

I have restarted his iPad, force closed the app, but i am hardly willing to reinstall as this will cause him to lose all of the worlds he has built and i see that other people have tried this and it has not fixed the problem.

Are there parental settings that could be stopping him from logging in? Please help.

:)

joshkelsey-ross, Oct 21, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Doing some searches kind of ran me in circles for a hot minute but I found some helpful links. Number one is the Xbox website troubleshooter which includes links for all versions of Minecraft under Microsoft's control... the iOS link routes me to the Mojang
    website's "help" page. There's a link that teaches you about how to back up worlds so you won't lose them. You may have to do that and then uninstall/reinstall the Minecraft app and then log back into the Microsoft Account to get it to work properly.

Here's the links.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754912-Backing-up-Minecraft-worlds-

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/game...t-info#Minecraft:-Pocket-Edition-for-iOS-help
  3. MBurns00 Win User

Advanced mining

Hello,

I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs out of Minecraft completely. Apple refuse to refund. How can it complete loading? My son is very disappointed.

Kind regards, Helen
    I am having the same problem on my son's iPod. Everything is up to date. as well.
  4. DaYoo949 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

hi Lucas, minecraft java edition was purchased through mojang and then the account was migrated to my Microsoft account. My son has his own Microsoft account and it's been added to the family account. Now I need to change the Minecraft login credential to using his microsoft email.

I may have accidentally posted a URL.

Thanks for your help.
  5. am y2 Win User

How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

Hello - my son is not signed into a Microsoft account on the switch, it’s a gmail account.

So if we add an email won’t it start him over?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft app only on main family profile - not on my child's profile

First, if not already done so, you will have to sign in with your adult account on
    https://account.microsoft.com/family and add your son's Microsoft Account to the family.

If already done, have your son sign in on the laptop. Then you open the Store app.

Click on your son's account in the top right, and then sign him out of the store app.

Sign in with your own account on the store, and then under the library, install the Minecraft game again on your son's account.

The game won't be installed with twice the hard drive space. Only the License is added to the other user on the laptop (i.e. your son).

After you installed Minecraft, sign out of the store again (unless you want your son purchase stuff in your name), and then let your son play Minecraft! Yay!
Thema:

1. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t load

2. Minecraft won’t load

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won’t load: I made my sister an Xbox account and she can’t play Minecraft on it. There are no content restrictions and it works on our other accounts just fine. It loads up as usual (very slow), and then it...
  3. Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another profile on the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another profile on the switch: Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another now can I fix it 9724a693-5f7f-44f9-b6d3-4f4dbc634a63
  4. Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?: Hello! Today I went to play Minecraft on my switch, and it said it had to update (the 1.19.70 update) so I did that. Then after it had updated it would not load. It would get to exactly 66% on the...
  5. Minecraft won’t load at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load at all.: Okay so, I used to be able to play Minecraft any time I wanted. I would load up like usual, not take long, and I could get right into playing. Recently I deleted it because I needed more space....
  6. My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It: I bought my realm on minecraft and it seems to not load im really worried that it wont load, could anyone help me? 9f7ebcf6-e509-4c73-a194-6418d4ed4408
  7. Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms: I play Xbox Minecraft with my son and daughter. And after the new update there’s a problem loading our profiles. When we try to play multiplayer local on the world only the person signed in has...
  8. Minecraft PE won’t load

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE won’t load: Recently, whenever i try to load into a singleplayer world, it gets stuck on the generating world screen. I have tried waiting for 30 minutes but nothing ever happened. I have tried deleting and...
  9. Minecraft won’t load on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on Xbox one: I’m trying to play Minecraft on the Xbox one and I get an error message that says sign in or renew your subscription. I have xbox live gold and its current. Why wont the game load?...
  10. Minecraft won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load: Me and my friend are trying to play minecraft together on xbox but his wont load. He has treid unplugging the xbox, restarting the game, and restarting the xbox. Every time it stops loafing at the...