Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another profile on the switch

Discus and support Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another profile on the switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another now can I fix it 9724a693-5f7f-44f9-b6d3-4f4dbc634a63 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yuki Chan1, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Yuki Chan1
    Yuki Chan1 Guest

Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another now can I fix it

:)

Yuki Chan1, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Kingsforce Win User

I have the same issue as the OP. Ia not getting any error codes or messages. Mine will load until 66% on my original profile.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues or issues for a different platform, it is handled by the game support which is Mojang, or the console support depending on your issue. I will help you still.

By won't load, are you getting an error message or error code?
  4. Wolfgang Smith Win User

Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?

Thank you for the suggestion! I wasn’t sure where to make a bug report. It seems like a few other people have already reported the same issue so hopefully it gets resolved soon!
  5. Matthew Cocks Win User

Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?

Not helpful sorry but I’ve the very same issue! Deleted software, did nothing still stuck on 66%. If you figure it out I’m keen to know how! It’s my daughters switch she went off to school very sad this morning!
  6. Aztr1x Win User

There are many reasons for why this is happening, one reason that comes to mind is that there is corrupted save data: It's possible that the save data for your Minecraft game on your main profile has become corrupted, preventing the game from loading. Try deleting the saved data for Minecraft on your main profile and start the game again.
Thema:

1. Minecraft won’t load in one profile but will on another profile on the switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t load

2. Minecraft won’t load

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won’t load: I made my sister an Xbox account and she can’t play Minecraft on it. There are no content restrictions and it works on our other accounts just fine. It loads up as usual (very slow), and then it...
  3. Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?: Hello! Today I went to play Minecraft on my switch, and it said it had to update (the 1.19.70 update) so I did that. Then after it had updated it would not load. It would get to exactly 66% on the...
  4. Minecraft won’t load at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load at all.: Okay so, I used to be able to play Minecraft any time I wanted. I would load up like usual, not take long, and I could get right into playing. Recently I deleted it because I needed more space....
  5. My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It: I bought my realm on minecraft and it seems to not load im really worried that it wont load, could anyone help me? 9f7ebcf6-e509-4c73-a194-6418d4ed4408
  6. Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms: I play Xbox Minecraft with my son and daughter. And after the new update there’s a problem loading our profiles. When we try to play multiplayer local on the world only the person signed in has...
  7. Minecraft PE won’t load

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE won’t load: Recently, whenever i try to load into a singleplayer world, it gets stuck on the generating world screen. I have tried waiting for 30 minutes but nothing ever happened. I have tried deleting and...
  8. Minecraft won’t load on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on Xbox one: I’m trying to play Minecraft on the Xbox one and I get an error message that says sign in or renew your subscription. I have xbox live gold and its current. Why wont the game load?...
  9. Minecraft won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load: Me and my friend are trying to play minecraft together on xbox but his wont load. He has treid unplugging the xbox, restarting the game, and restarting the xbox. Every time it stops loafing at the...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One - My Skins Won’t Load Help pLs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox One - My Skins Won’t Load Help pLs: Haii Everone..My Skins, The Marketplace, Minecraft Skin Editor..iSN'T LOADiNG -•- Please Help Meh xD i Tried Restarting MC, Turning Of My Xbox..SWiTCHiNG PROFiLES..Yah, Every Bit Of Brain Cells i...