Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

Discus and support Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to jump through the ususal Microsoft hoops, and wade through the ****, but no luck. My default address is listed as Canadian, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KathyMarieDavis, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

I have tried to jump through the ususal Microsoft hoops, and wade through the ****, but no luck. My default address is listed as Canadian, but minecraft only sees the American address from ten years ago.

:)

KathyMarieDavis, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my address to Canada, but it won't let me use canadian cards.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kathy

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

What are you trying to purchase inside Minecraft?
    Is this happening with Bedrock or Java ?
    If it's Bedrock, is this happening on Xbox, PC, phone or another system?

In the meantime, please double check if your account region is set to Canada
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

And also check if your preferred billing address and payment method are registered to make purchases in Canada
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses
  3. iiLukeZx Win User

Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

I highly doubt its a card and region compatibility problem because my virtual visa card that im using which is Paymaya is having a promo for 3 months xbox pc gamepass in my region, which wouldnt be possible if they didnt support Paymaya and my region for xbox pc gamepass
  4. xI V DANNY Ix Win User

Error code; 8c320008

I'm having a similar problem

| just recently got a new visa debit card because my old one got damaged. when i go to manage my payment options it won't let me delete my old card or add my new one plus my new one was valid at on 12/2011
  5. Jarie Suicune Win User

Trying to purchase Japanese DLC for Japanese game.

Excuse me? Visa cards work internationally, as other users I've found about have confirmed with this with Xbox One.

I know my Visa card isn't restricted by Region, as I frequently use it with my Japanese-Region-Locked consoles and for other purchases.

Or are you saying that Microsoft adds further Region Lock on even the ability to buy their services? I find this very hard to believe.

This is VERY confusing.
  6. l PaLeStInE l Win User

Let me change my region.

Because they will lose a customer. I have a PS3 and I won't buy gold if I can't get a gamertag change. I am willing to pay, but because of this region lock I can't put my credit card or use microsoft points.

I already have to buy everything like themes and gamerpics on an alternate, but this account means a lot to me. I'm surprised that no one can force a region change on my account. I know they can change my gamertag because they do it if there is violations
    so I won't buy gold until this is resolved.
Thema:

Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

1. Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my... - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't let

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  5. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  6. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  7. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  9. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  10. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....