Minecraft won't let me sign in.

Discus and support Minecraft won't let me sign in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Windows 7. I've downloaded it using the Minecraft.exe alternative download, as the Minecraft launcher... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by repro224, Sep 21, 2022.

1. repro224
    repro224 Guest

Hi all,

I recently downloaded Minecraft on my Windows 7.

I've downloaded it using the Minecraft.exe alternative download, as the Minecraft launcher wasn't working (long story but I won't go there)

So here's what my Minecraft currently looks like:

Minecraft won't let me sign in. [​IMG]

Looks pretty normal.

But when I try to sign in with my email address, or my Mojang username, along with my current password, this happens:

Minecraft won't let me sign in. [​IMG]

So I'm confused.

I've been looking online for solutions, and found none, but it gets more confusing.

If I try to sign in to my Mojang account, I can't - it says my password or username is wrong. So I send a confirmation email to my email address and get...nothing. Not even in spam or trash.

However I can sign in to my Mojang account via Microsoft.

So stumped, please help!

:)

repro224, Sep 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Repro224

That's strange, as soon as you open minecraft launcher you see that window?
    I ask this because even the minecraft launcher for windows 7/8.1 have the Microsoft account login (now required because the account migration is mandatory)

Just to double check, please reinstall the launcher (delete the current one)
    https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftI...

Source: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/
  3. repro224 Win User

Hey Josef,

Doin' fine. Still a little bummed obvs but all good.

I would delete and redownload the launcher but I have had problems with the launcher (such as the Runtime Environment Error and others), so I downloaded the alternatefile for Windows 7/8, Minecraft itself instead of the launcher.

Thanks for the help, I really hope we can solve this!

Cheers,

4. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the subscription from there.

Once confirmed, sign out on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then sign back in. Make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

Hi David! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Bedrock.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft bundle game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Won't let me sign in?

That's strange indeed as if your network connection may possibly be blocking the websites.

Try to use a different network connection/Internet Service Provider as part of our troubleshooting steps.

You may try to access your account on your friend's home network on Xbox.com and account.xbox.com.
Thema:

1. Minecraft won't let me sign in. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't let

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  5. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  6. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  7. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  9. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  10. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....