Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of the way my account is set up.

Discus and support Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of the way my account is set up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am of age, have changed my privacy settings to allow multiplayer games… etc, restarted my console, and even reinstalled minecraft. It still shows a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilyMcDowell, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of the way my account is set up.

I am of age, have changed my privacy settings to allow multiplayer games… etc, restarted my console, and even reinstalled minecraft. It still shows a message saying I can’t play because of the way my account is set up. I’ve played multiplayer in the past so i’m not sure why this message is showing up now considering I have not made any changes to my account.

:)

EmilyMcDowell, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of the way my account is set up.

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I confirm if the issue happens to your other games? Are you able to play online/multiplayer with your other games?

Please also try the steps below.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > App privacy.

If it's on Adult, try to change it to Child. Make sure to save changes and then restart your console. Once done, change it back to Adult.
  3. ethanndd Win User

I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

I’m on Xbox Minecraft and it won’t let me play multiplayer realms/join friends or any server ur says I have to change my Microsoft account setting but doesn’t work once I change the setting.
  4. dempup Win User

Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  5. RebuiltSpy76513 Win User

Xbox one S menu glitch (Dashboard and in game menus)

is there another way? Because my controller won’t let me scroll to the settings..
  6. AnlDrule19 Win User

Video captures not working

it says the way I have my account set up it won’t let me use it. I don’t know how to fix it
Thema:

1. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of the way my account is set up. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won’t let

2. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  3. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...: Why won’t it let me play minecraft, I have the game bourght and owned, but now it says I need to renew my game pass subscription? I’ve not had a game pass subscription for a long time and I...
  5. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer: Today i bought minecraft because i couldn’t get into the user I already had it on. But now I can’t play multiplayer. I’ve tried nearly everything to fix it and nothing works. I’ve sat myself as an...
  6. My Xbox won’t let me join other worlds in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me join other worlds in minecraft.: I want to play minecraft with my siblings, but they has switches and I have an Xbox. They have a Microsoft account and when I try to join them the background freezes but it does the loading...
  7. Minecraft migration to Microsoft (won’t let me login to the account I used to have on Mojang)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration to Microsoft (won’t let me login to the account I used to have on Mojang): Hey guys! Recently I tried to login into my Minecraft account, I obviously migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft and I have the records of that through my emails. However, I bought a laptop...
  8. My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.: I keep getting an “oops! An error has occurred please try again later” or “this account us already signed in please try to sign in with your previous account” and whenever i make a new account or...
  9. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec
  10. How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.: I can’t play because of how my Microsoft account is set up but I’ve tried and tried again but I can’t add any friends. 7a4ce22f-2ee2-4d0b-98e2-70816274b145