Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending"

Discus and support Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've read a question similar to mine but the replies didn't help: I've been trying to download Minecraft but it keep telling to to continue in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dean Star, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Dean Star
    Dean Star Guest

Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending"

I've read a question similar to mine but the replies didn't help:

I've been trying to download Minecraft but it keep telling to to continue in Microsoft store so I try and the download is in a continuous loop of pending and crashing I've tried downloading gaming services because I noticed I'm missing it but it does the same as the Minecraft download just constant "pending" and crashing worst of all I cant cancel the download and because of that my laptop is slower

I've tried resetting and updating even reinstalling minecraft and gone through the Xbox app but nothing work I've tried everything that the internet tells me to do and looked up YouTube videos but nothing is helping me out

Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending" [​IMG]

Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending" [​IMG]

:)

Dean Star, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Dean! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

It's possible to be a network issue.

Type in CMD in Windows search
    Right-click on Command Prompt result and pick Run as administrator
    Once the new window opens, type in the following commands, pressing Enter after each:

ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /registerdns
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    netsh winsock reset

Alternatively, try to set your computer in flight mode or airplane mode. Restart your PC, disable flight mode > connect to network and try downloading again. If possible try a different network.

You may also directly download the game here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  3. PaulWestlake Win User

Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10

Hello,

Tried that, open browser went to Microsoft store, went to buy download Minecraft sent me to Microsoft store app said download clicked on download then said pending then downloading then acquiring license then error code 0x803FB107.

Kind regards

Paul
  4. SKK_2012 Win User

Gaming Services not running, can't play games

same happened to me just today i was openning minecraft to play some bedwars and it just keeps on sending me to gaming services on microsoft store i cant play at all
  5. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  6. DeclaredFiber Win User

Xbox One Gaming On Windows 10

It keeps sending me to the Microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Minecraft wont download, keeps sending me to Microsoft store, constant "pending" - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont download

2. Minecraft Xbox wont download packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox wont download packs: I’m trying to join a friends world that has a lot of resource packs. Everytime it’s downloading it stops at 20. 7c12c358-fd7d-4993-b5b4-3454fbe9bc54
  3. Minecraft wont delete or download anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont delete or download anything: Im trying to download the beta texture pack for minecraft and its been stuck on downloading for weeks now, and when i went to delete cashe it also wont delete. please help me on this...
  4. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...: Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this...
  5. i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have boight minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a...: i have bought a disc of minecraft for xbox360 but it wont install can i get a download of it like a repurchase just so that the dvd drive stops spinning whilst playing as its annoyingly noisey ?...
  6. I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...: [img] This screen is showing when i click install. 5eb1b231-3374-4c32-914e-eaa011022bb0
  7. why wont my minecraft for windows download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my minecraft for windows download: i own the minecraft java and windows but for some reason it wont download the windows minecraft. can i lease have some help [img] 2f07679e-a08b-4b5e-b833-9154e2f7c4d7
  8. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher: I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t...
  9. Minecraft Texture pack wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture pack wont download: [img] I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft and I am still having the same issue. 50576f3e-0057-40ad-ac6d-6a5be062342f
  10. Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download: So recently Java and Bedrock are now available together and so since I already had Java I'd figured I'd might as well download Bedrock but the problem is that it wont download and I don't know...