minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

Discus and support minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NateBryant3, Jul 14, 2020.

1. NateBryant3
    NateBryant3 Guest

i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change any settings it randomly decided to tell me my account is
    messed up. i can log in to my account on my wifes xbox and access my realm on there but when i try with my own xbox it refuses to let me. is this a glitch with the xbox one x? or is something wrong with microsoft?

:)

NateBryant3, Jul 14, 2020
  2. RnsaRns Win User

We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms

My son and I have been playing Minecraft on iPad and Android tablet for a while now and have a Realm set up so that we can play with our friends online. We have had zero access issues getting onto the Realm.

We have just bought an Xbox One Console, installed Minecraft but neither of us can get onto Realms.

We get this message:

"You cannot play on Realms because of how you Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings"

My sons Microsoft account is an adult account.

My Microsoft account is an adult account.

We have our privacy and online safety settings set to allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs which is what is recommended to get onto Realms. We've had no issue on the iPad or on the Android tablet.

We've checked all our setting over and over again via PC login into our Microsoft/Xbox accounts and these setting mirror the settings we see when we check our privacy and online safety setting on the Xbox console.

I re-iterate - allow multiplayer gaming and joining clubs - both required for Minecraft Realms.

What is restricting our access?

How do we resolve this?

It's infuriating!

N.B. Our accounts are totally separate - we don't use the Family settings and don't have a Family group set up. Just adding this to avoid people suggesting we need to change settings within Family settings as this is NOT set up.
    I can,t create releams
  3. pasqualeeno Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

4. inevitablyissie Win User

Age or permissions issue on Microsoft account?

Hi again,

There is a Minecraft article that tackles the topic about managing parental consent, settings, and realms/multiplayer access. Navigate to the parental controls section and make sure you completed the steps under "Account set up to enable...access realms" which is about halfway down the page. The page also includes screenshots of the settings.

XBF Drew
    Hi Drew, I'm afraid I've already followed these steps and enabled all of the privacy options to allow me to connect to multiplayer clubs etc. However I still don't understand why my Minecraft account thinks I have a child account, which must be why I can't join realms too. But it's all connected to my Microsoft account which displays my correct date of birth?

Is there any way I can get in touch with a software developer/engineer who can take a look at my account/permissions?
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox has stolen my money? Please tell me that Xbox has not turned into thieves!

It may just be taking the servers a while to catch up and allow you to access the minecraft realms.
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

No enable to play Minecraft Realms

Thema:

1. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong? - Similar Threads - minecraft wont allow

2. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  3. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  4. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  5. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  6. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  7. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  8. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  9. wont allow me to play minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont allow me to play minecraft java: I went on to the microsoft store and tried opening mc java after i got it confirmed by a gaurdian i tried opening it and still asked me to get it accepted from the gaurdian even though my gaurdian...
  10. Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Wont Allow Multiplayer (thinks I have Child Account?): Trying to set up multiplayer on my android MC PE. But it errors saying settings are wrong. Follow the link and there it claims I have a child account. Log onto account and everything redirects...