Minecraft windows says I need help to play this game

Discus and support Minecraft windows says I need help to play this game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My screen says because of xbox refund Minecraft was removed from my device get help with this 9fc09d74-ee0e-452c-9345-dbc487c864fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charles Patrick1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Minecraft windows says I need help to play this game

My screen says because of xbox refund Minecraft was removed from my device get help with this

:)

Charles Patrick1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Charle, If this message is appearing, your game has been refunded.

Click on the link below, log in with your account, go to your Purchase History and then click on the ""Returned/Refunded" filter.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. HarrisonRaska Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

I actually meant minecraft on the xbox one not windows 10. Im having a probelm playing minecraft microsoft edition its saying i need game pass to play the game however i have downloaded the game and played it before i got game pass but i deleted it to
    see if it wpuld fix my probepm and now it says i must pay $20 for a game i already owned
  4. HBK Anonymous Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

So i have minecraft xbox one editon which gives a free download to minecraft windows 10. Ive been playing windows 10 minecraft for a while now and i just got a trail fro gamepass and when it expired it said i was no longer able to play minecraft
    windows 10. This doesnt make sense because i had been playing it before i had got game pass. And i tried to restart my xbox and delete the game and install it back but now it says i must pay $20 for the game i already owned.
    Ok how would you like help with this?
  5. GuardianOf Aura Win User

Minecraft Code already used?

Thank you, I need help with my code for Minecraft in the Windows 10 store, it says my code has already been used.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft

Minecraft for Windows 10 is only available for the PC. If you've been playing on the console then you have Minecraft. You would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 if you want to play it on the PC. Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title. It's also
    only available for Game Pass for console, not Game Pass for PC.
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows says I need help to play this game - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows says

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  4. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  5. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  6. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  7. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  8. minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation': so when i try click install it does nothing and replaces the install with 'waiting for installation'. ive reset my whole pc and the problem doesnt work, ive tried on my laptop to see if it will...
  9. my minecraft launcher says i dont own minecaft for windows but is do

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft launcher says i dont own minecaft for windows but is do: i have been a Minecrafter for a about 7 years and im not sure how to fixed it i tried it my sisters computer and it works but not on my own can someone help me please my gamer tag is...
  10. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774