Minecraft Windows Realms connection issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows Realms connection issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to start a realms server so I can play my windows Minecraft maps on my Xbox. I went to play the map on realms and set up a new subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeRiley97, Aug 22, 2022.

1. JakeRiley97
    JakeRiley97 Guest

I’m trying to start a realms server so I can play my windows Minecraft maps on my Xbox. I went to play the map on realms and set up a new subscription but I’m always met with “Error, Something went wrong. Try checking your internet connection.” My wifi is strong and is connected. I’ve logged in and out, restarted my computer, and still keep getting this message. What’s going on?

:)

JakeRiley97, Aug 22, 2022
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to a buddy in Minecraft. Its possible that you're unable to connect with your other friend due to a NAT type issue on their end, since you've successfully
    been able to connect with others on your end. However, you did say that there are already 4 others in there with you and with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you'd be limited to playing with 4 others online (or locally) unless you are subscribers of Minecraft
    Realms (this allows up to 10).

For a bit more info regarding that, I recommend the following articles:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft RealmsMinecraft

I hope that this helps out!
  3. JakeRiley97 Win User

For clarity I’m getting this message on my computer.
  4. RichieB_ Win User

cannot connect to any realm or server

Hi cubix999,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having trouble connecting to a world in Minecraft Realms on Windows. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, please ensure that you have a stable internet connection. A weak or unstable internet connection can cause issues with connecting to Minecraft Realms. You can also try resetting your internet connection by restarting your router or modem.

If the issue persists, please try the following steps:

1. Check if there are any updates available for Minecraft. To do this, open the Microsoft Store app on your Windows device, click on the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and updates". If there are any updates available for Minecraft, click on "Get updates" to install them.

2. Check if there are any updates available for Windows. To do this, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. If there are any updates available, click on "Download and install" to install them.

3. Clear the cache for Minecraft. To do this, open the Minecraft launcher, click on "Options", then "Resource Packs", and finally "Open resource pack folder". This will open the Minecraft game folder. From there, go to the "cache" folder and delete all the files inside it.

4. Try connecting to a different Minecraft Realm. If you are able to connect to a different Realm, the issue may be with the specific Realm you are trying to connect to.

5. If none of the above steps work, you can try reinstalling Minecraft. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features, find Minecraft, and click on "Uninstall". Once Minecraft is uninstalled, go to the Microsoft Store app and reinstall it.

I hope this information will help you. We look forward for your response.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
  6. Mikhail Ireland Win User

Minecraft Realms Plus - Expired... But not really.

Hi, I am having the exact same issue with the 2 player Minecraft realm as well. I am paying using Minecraft for Windows (I use Windows 11)
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows Realms connection issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Realms

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  9. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  10. Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm: Hello I'm having a lot of trouble playing on a friend's Minecraft realm on my pc. I have downloaded Minecraft for windows. It gets stuck loading into the realm while entering right on the part of...