Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jared Parker, May 13, 2019.

1. Jared Parker
    Jared Parker Guest

Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine and I can
    join Xbox hosted worlds. The only seems to have happened after the new 1.11 update as it worked fine before. How can I fix this?

:)

Jared Parker, May 13, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try resetting the modem, opening again your ports, and then changing the NAT.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jared

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

This could be an NAT incompatibility issue. I'd like you to verify what is your NAT type currently. This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    2. Select Settings > Network.
    3. Under Network status, check the NAT type

You can also review the
    Troubleshoot audio in parties and issues with multiplayer games on Windows 10
    article and see if any of this info is useful for you.

Go ahead and confirm your NAT type and let us know what your results are, that way we can further assist you!
  4. Tristan388 Win User

Have you tried directly connecting to the PC using your internal IP rather than external? This can show if it is within the network, or something possibly going on from the ISP
  5. Jared Parker Win User

I opened up all of those ports on inbound services, but the router wasn't saving the 3074 port. I tried it anyway, and people on Xbox still couldn't connect.
  6. Jared Parker Win User

Thanks for replying.

My NAT type is Open.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows players

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  9. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  10. Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows: Hello. I have a question. So I own a copy of Minecraft on my Xbox(Console). I thought you could play Minecraft for windows(im pretty sure) if you had minecraft on an Xbox trough you microsoft...