Minecraft Windows 10 wont sign into my microsoft account and says: There is an issue with...

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 wont sign into my microsoft account and says: There is an issue with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the bundle not too long ago, maybe a month. It was working fine until I signed in on my Android and since then everything has been stuffed up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mickile32, Jan 22, 2023.

1. mickile32
    mickile32 Guest

Minecraft Windows 10 wont sign into my microsoft account and says: There is an issue with...

I bought the bundle not too long ago, maybe a month. It was working fine until I signed in on my Android and since then everything has been stuffed up. When I click sign in it says: Signing into Microsoft Account, and then it just goes back to the main menu after about 2 minutes of waiting.

Minecraft Windows 10 wont sign into my microsoft account and says: There is an issue with... [​IMG]

:)

mickile32, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Player581052885 Win User

Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

Sign in the Microsoft Store with the old account. Then, install "Minecraft for Windows 10", it should be free. After that, sign out your old account from the Microsoft Store. Open up "Minecraft for Windows 10", then sign in with your new account. You will
    get updates for free if you do the following. I hope this helps.
  3. LitteralTrassh Win User

I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

Make sure you are signing in under the same account information. If I am not mistaken it should be linked to your xbox or microsoft account. If you are trying to launch it threw the Minecraft launcher on pc it most likely wont work. Becuse its windows 10
    edition it needs to he launched threw the xbox app or Microsoft store.

Hope this helps!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  5. Marshmallow 630 Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Let me explain. Minecraft was bought in the Microsoft Store using a different account. Then that account signed out and my account signed in. I am 100% certain that I bought the full version of Minecraft Windows 10.

(EDIT) Also, it's the DEVELOPMENT beta, like the Xbox Insider Hub beta.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Re-installation Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi FB2011

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Let's see if we can help.

When redeeming a code, this must be linked to a Microsoft account. Otherwise, you would not be able to redeem it. If this is not showing as being purchased, just make sure you are signed in on the PC using the same Microsoft account it was redeemed on. Or if the PC was setup using a local account, make sure the Microsoft Store is signed in using the same MS account.

Also, make sure you have selected the correct version, as there are three options in the store:

• Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection
    • Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection
    Just check the about and come back to us if you need any further help.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 wont sign into my microsoft account and says: There is an issue with... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows wont

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  10. error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...: I need to know how to fix this problem 1379854c-c737-4c6c-ade0-cbb31393e36c