Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Elis Nordin, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Elis Nordin
    Elis Nordin Guest

Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in the same popu. Also ''Ask Nicely''. And I think it's weird because the trial dosn't cost anything, and it says it cannot send a request, but still wants me to contact a parent. But theres no guidelines to where to go next. Only the close button.

If anyone knows how to solve this stupid issue, please let me know.

:)

Elis Nordin, Mar 22, 2021
  2. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

6. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft realms support

Hello Shawn Quackenbush,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand your sentiment with Minecraft Realms. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. May we know your concern with Minecraft Realms? Minecraft Realms is subscribed through Minecraft Marketplace. For billing concerns, please contact support by submitting a ticket - Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Do you have issues on Minecraft Realms? Please check the resources for every topic related to Minecraft here:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Realms

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  9. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  10. Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm: Hello I'm having a lot of trouble playing on a friend's Minecraft realm on my pc. I have downloaded Minecraft for windows. It gets stuck loading into the realm while entering right on the part of...