Minecraft Windows 10 isnt working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 isnt working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game was having a few problems, so I uninstalled it, now it says that I don't own it and that I need to download the free trial, mind you I own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minecraftgamer1_942, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 isnt working

The game was having a few problems, so I uninstalled it, now it says that I don't own it and that I need to download the free trial, mind you I own the whole game. I tried to click free trial, but it always comes up with this error (Something unexpected happened- Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help. I have tried all these methods, but nothing seems to work please help. I have paid 30 dollars for this game and I want to be able to play it.

Thanks

:)

Minecraftgamer1_942, Jun 8, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello MinecraftGamer, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to play Minecraft on your PC. Let's try to sort this out.

May I know if you're able to see this purchase in your Microsoft account order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Meanwhile, please try this:

1. Sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store

2. Reset the Microsoft store cache using the wreset.exe command.

You can follow detailed instructions here

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...

3. Double check if everything is up-to-date via Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update, also check for Updates via Microsoft store

4. Once everything is up-to-date, try now to sign in with your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store

5. Finally, open the Xbox app and see if you can play Minecraft
  3. Minecraftgamer1_942 Win User

I used the code, around 3-4 years ago and the maximum order history database can go back is 12 months. When you buy java edition Minecraft, you get a code that gives you Minecraft windows 10 for free.

Thanks
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, you should be able to see the “all available” filter. Just like in the picture. Is it not an option for you?

[​IMG]
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there. May I know what do you mean exactly by “I used a code from the Java edition to get this Windows edition for free”?

I ask this because when you redeem something in your account, even if it's free. It's listed in your order history. And if you redeemed a Java code on your account, you can only access to the Java edition.
  6. Minecraftgamer1_942 Win User

Thanks for replying,

No, I am not able to see it in my order history, as I didn't buy it, I used a code from the Java edition to get this Windows edition for free. I have tried all of these steps and this issue is still not fixed. I checked for updates, and there are no updates for Windows 10, but there is a Windows 11 update, would that help? I have not updated to Windows 11 as I have found Windows 10 to be a lot easier.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 isnt working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows isnt

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  9. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  10. Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows: Hello. I have a question. So I own a copy of Minecraft on my Xbox(Console). I thought you could play Minecraft for windows(im pretty sure) if you had minecraft on an Xbox trough you microsoft...