Minecraft windows 10 Edition Not working. I bought the Java and Windows 10 edition Bundle

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 Edition Not working. I bought the Java and Windows 10 edition Bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft java and bedrock Edition bundle and redeemed it as a code. It pops up in my order history that I have claimed it as well as it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan H4, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Ryan H4
    Ryan H4 Guest

Minecraft windows 10 Edition Not working. I bought the Java and Windows 10 edition Bundle

I bought Minecraft java and bedrock Edition bundle and redeemed it as a code. It pops up in my order history that I have claimed it as well as it shows that I do own both games but when I try to lunch Minecraft Windows 10 Edition It tells me I need to Buy it again and it doesn't let me sign in without buying it. I have checked the accounts which they have been bough from and both Microsoft account match up. I have Tried signing In and out of the account as well as deleting and reinstalling the game multiple times

:)

Ryan H4, Mar 25, 2023
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  4. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  5. TheNexusGen Win User

Will I get minecraft free on minecraft.net if I bought in on the windows store?

As someone who has Minecraft for both Xbox One and Windows (both Win 10 version and the Java version) I can answer this.

Poli5hesBubble: When the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) of the Minecraft entered public Beta in 2015/2016, owners of the pre-existing Java version were given a key to download and own the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version) for free, as
    they already owned it for PC (in Java form). However, this does NOT work in reverse; if you bought the Windows 10 Edition (Windows Store Version), you will NOT be given a free copy of the Java version.

KyleCBlanchard: Similar to the answer for Poli5hedBubble, if you own the Java version from Minecraft.net, you should be able to go to your Mojang account, log in and see a key that, once entered into the Windows Store or at redeem.microsoft.com, will allow
    you download the free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
  6. JayDelgado Win User

Minecraft Update 1.14

If you bought the Pc version, you don't own the console one. Also on PC there's Minecraft Java edition and Minecraft Windows 10 edition
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 Edition Not working. I bought the Java and Windows 10 edition Bundle - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows Edition

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  4. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  5. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  6. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  7. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  8. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  9. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  10. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...