Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have had this issue for a while now and it's starting to annoy me. I can log in to my account, and change my skins just fine. I can also browse... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuooIncc, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DuooIncc
    DuooIncc New Member

So, I have had this issue for a while now and it's starting to annoy me. I can log in to my account, and change my skins just fine. I can also browse the Marketplace. However, When I try to buy Minecoins, I get the "We're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Check your internet connection?"

I have tried disconnecting/reconnecting to my WiFi, using Mobile Data, resetting MineCraft via Settings and Uninstalling and Installing MineCraft completely.

Any help would be much appreciated!

DuooIncc, Aug 27, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hey Gabriel_297

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

On the consoles, you will be unable to use any user-created content, due to not having anyway to modify your game. You can however get texture packs, skins and map via the in-game Minecraft Marketplace.

If you are talking about
    Minecraft Windows 10
    edition, The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is actually just Pocket Edition played with a mouse and keyboard with a PC-ish UI. So PC mods most likely will
    not work on Windows 10 Edition unless it is designed to do so.

The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is completely different from the Java Edition (also known as the PC Edition). As such, mods and saves from the Java Edition will not work on the Windows 10 Edition. You can get add-ons that are specifically created for Windows
    10 Edition in-game though.

That being said, I don't think that there are any restrictions to using custom maps and texture packs. The game was created with consideration of the Minecraft mod community so there shouldn't be any enforcement actions if this is done on a private world.

As long as you can find content that is compatible with your platform you shouldn't run into any issues.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User
  4. Gabriel_297 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hey

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

On the consoles, you will be unable to use any user-created content, due to not having anyway to modify your game. You can however get texture packs, skins and map via the in-game Minecraft Marketplace.

If you are talking about
    Minecraft Windows 10
    edition, The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is actually just Pocket Edition played with a mouse and keyboard with a PC-ish UI. So PC mods most likely will
    not work on Windows 10 Edition unless it is designed to do so.

The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is completely different from the Java Edition (also known as the PC Edition). As such, mods and saves from the Java Edition will not work on the Windows 10 Edition. You can get add-ons that are specifically created for Windows
    10 Edition in-game though.

That being said, I don't think that there are any restrictions to using custom maps and texture packs. The game was created with consideration of the Minecraft mod community so there shouldn't be any enforcement actions if this is done on a private world.

As long as you can find content that is compatible with your platform you shouldn't run into any issues.
    yes and that also the beta version of the minecraft of xbox one looks like that of windows 10, I would install it through an internet site that would have a compatibilade with this version of minecraft beta. would install as if it were the mobile version only with xbox one in this version of minecraft. Would not Ban risk it?
    if you have some errors and because it has been translated by google translate
  5. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition : Marketplace Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  4. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  5. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  6. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  7. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  8. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  9. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  10. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Were unable to connect to the marketplace minecraft