Minecraft windows 10 edition kicked me out, Xbox console companion saying I have no...

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition kicked me out, Xbox console companion saying I have no... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today I was going about my business and decided to play some Minecraft and logged on only to be greeted by an error saying that my account hadn't been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Crestedgecko100, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition kicked me out, Xbox console companion saying I have no...

Today I was going about my business and decided to play some Minecraft and logged on only to be greeted by an error saying that my account hadn't been set up properly for me to play online. This had never happened to me before so I did what it said. This
    did nothing. I then tried an online tutorial which resulted in them saying I needed a new account. I do not wish to purchase another version of the game and I would also like to keep my world. After signing me out, It gave me an option to save purchases to
    a Microsoft account so that they wouldn't be lost. Upon trying to sign in, the Xbox app that loaded gave me the error 0x800704cf, saying I had no internet connection. My browser was working, My console is working and my phone is working therefore there is
    no problem with my internet. I have now been kicked out of my account and am unable to sign in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I am still able to sign in to Microsoft.com and Xbox.com fine and edit my account and the accounts linked to mine. Please someone
    help as I did not pay for the game and got it for free with the old edition of Minecraft Java Edition and know I wont be able to get a refund if I need to buy it again. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this has happened to me and how this error is fixed?
    I read up that this has been going on for a long time for some people? Please help.

fear

:)

Crestedgecko100, Apr 26, 2020
  2. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
  3. giacomo salvato Win User

I cant play Minecraft

I checked if I could launch Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and was able to, but when I try to launch Java or the launcher it still kicks me to the gaming services page
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

GamerTag

also, it says my PC is linked, but when I look at the registered devices, it says there are 0 registered devices. Maybe this is the problem. It is an older dell, but meets all the reqs.
    Just to make sure, did you purchase "Minecraft", "Minecraft for Windows 10" or Minecraft Java Edition? Typically when it's looking for a device, it's looking for a console. "Minecraft" is for the console. "Minecraft for Windows 10" or Java Edition are for the PC.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Error con Compañero de la consola xbox[Translation-Error with Xbox Console Companion]

Hi Erick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with clips on the companion app. Here is a guide for

edit and share clips on Windows 10

Note In March of 2020 the option to upload images and game clips from the Xbox Console Companion (Beta) app was permanently removed. You’ll need to upload images and game clips from the non-beta version of the Xbox Console Companion
    app.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition kicked me out, Xbox console companion saying I have no...

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition kicked me out, Xbox console companion saying I have no... - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows edition

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  4. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  5. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  6. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  7. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  8. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  9. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  10. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...