Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! So i recently just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition for my PC, and i can play and save in worlds just fine, but I can't seem to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Conzerz, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Conzerz
    Conzerz Guest

Hello there! So i recently just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition for my PC, and i can play and save in worlds just fine, but I can't seem to sign into Xbox live on it. I've tried re-signing in and out of my Xbox app multiple times
    and even tried using the Xbox app beta version but no luck. I read a thread to try and start some Xbox services using the task manager but still no luck. All it does whenever i try to sign in is open up a mini version of the Xbox app saying "Signing you in.."
    and then it instantly closes, but if I'm signed out of the Xbox app it will ask me if i want to sign into my Microsoft account, and when i do it just closes and still says sign in at the bottom left of the Minecraft main menu. I've also tried all of these
    while in game and no luck. I just want to sign in and get some achievements and play with my friends :/

:)

Conzerz, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Sep 15, 2017
  3. BEBE PC
    BEBE PC Guest
    Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

BEBE PC, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Conzerz
    Conzerz Guest

Can anyone? Please help? 14 views and no help.. thanks community

Conzerz, Sep 18, 2017
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't login to Minecraft Windows 10

6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

Hey there, JoshuaBruggeman

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

Please be aware that Minecraft has two versions. It has Xbox Live edition and Xbox One Edition and Windows 10 edition.

Windows 10 Edition, and Xbox One Edition are been faded out to be replaced with an Minecraft edition. Thus allows cross play between the different platforms.

It looks as though you will need to sign into another account on the Xbox App on Windows 10. This will allow you to use another account.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  8. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Edition

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  4. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  5. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  6. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  7. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  8. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  9. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  10. Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft windows edition resets if I minimize it?: How do I fix this? This thing is so annoying if I want to check my discord it will resets during mid game its very annoying is there a feature like it will run even if I minimize it? In java I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i sign into xbox live on minecraft

2. why cant i sign into xbox live in minecraft

3. cant sign into xbox in minecraft windows 10 edition

4. cant sign into xbox live in minecraft windows 10,
  5. cant sign into minecraft windows 10,
  6. minecRAFT unable to sign in to xbox live,
  7. how to sign into xbox live minecraft windows 10,
  8. cant sign into xbox live on pc,
  9. cant sign into xbox live in minecraft,
  10. cant login to xboxlive minecraft,
  11. minecraft windows 10 cant login to xbox live