Minecraft windows 10 code stolen

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 code stolen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10. It was provided for free for my purchase of the Java edition of minecraft. My mojang account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxScuffedPirate, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 code stolen

I have a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10. It was provided for free for my purchase of the Java edition of minecraft. My mojang account was compromised and someone claimed that code instead of me. What can I do
    to get that redemption back?

Speaking to mojang support lead me here. I can still view the code, I just can't redeem it. Is it possible for you to help me?

:)

xxScuffedPirate, Dec 13, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Scuffed,

Thanks for the reply. I was able to try out the guide and got request a call it is the 5th option down after you select accessory isn't working right and hit next.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xxScuffedPirate Win User

Hey Brad!

I managed to locate to the link you sent me, but the only option that is available for me is making a thread on the forum. However in this situation I would need a staff from xbox to view the mentioned code. I appreciate your help and attention!

Best of regards!

Scuffed
  4. xxScuffedPirate Win User

Hey!

I believe what could be causing the problem is that I get redirected to the "swedish support site" where all the service seem to work differently. Is there a way to get directed to the american support service?

Cheers!

Scuffed
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Scuffed,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We recommend requesting a call from support and speak with an agent to see what they are able to assist with.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Hardware & Network
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue select accessory isn't working right hit next

Step 4 ----select request a call
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Jaepa Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code stolen

How did you purchased the game when your account was stolen from you? Have you reported this at the xbox support?
    Well you see, you have to own the game for it to be stolen, So surprisingly I had an account which I someone else was able to get into, so I changed passwords. The redeem code was given because I had the Java Version since around 2015. There was no need to
    report it at the time it was stolen because I fixed the situation but didn't realize there was a code given to me.

You know it really is quite strange how you can purchase something on an account, then the account be stolen, I know its quite bizarre really, almost as if they were aiming at a free copy of the game by stealing it, I thought they just wanted the account at
    first too.
Thema:

1. Minecraft windows 10 code stolen - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows code

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): for a bit of backtracking, i've been mysteriously signed out of my xbox live account on my computer, all i wanted was to play minecraft windows 10 like i usually do, but it will not let me sign...
  8. Error Code Cauldron on Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code Cauldron on Minecraft for Windows: I keep getting this error when I try to sign in to Minecraft. I've read that it's a connection issue but there is nothing wrong with my internet. How do I fix this?...
  9. error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...: I need to know how to fix this problem 1379854c-c737-4c6c-ade0-cbb31393e36c
  10. cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code: I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use it , it says it has been used before and i...