Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently Java and Bedrock are now available together and so since I already had Java I'd figured I'd might as well download Bedrock but the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beiner, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Beiner
    Beiner Guest

So recently Java and Bedrock are now available together and so since I already had Java I'd figured I'd might as well download Bedrock but the problem is that it wont download and I don't know why.

Here are some screenshots of the issue

Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download [​IMG]

Right above it says play but it's unclickable

:)

Beiner, Jun 30, 2022
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  4. roann_125 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 edition opens as a demo, although it was purchased

No, for some reason Minecraft.net does not show the purchased Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. I did not run minecraft through the launcher, I downloaded it from the Microsoft store and just opened it without using the launcher.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Beiner

May I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Then do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Minecraft Launcher:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign out from both Xbox app and Microsoft Store, sign in and try again
  6. Beiner Win User

Thank you SO much for the help really appreciate it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Bedrock

2. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  3. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  4. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  5. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  7. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  8. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  9. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...
  10. crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows: Hello everyone, I’ve been playing minecraft bedrock on my PC for a long time, and I have a problem, does the same thing happen to you, when you click on minimize all windows and when you go into...