Minecraft will not start. How do i fix this? Or is it a Microsoft issue?

Discus and support Minecraft will not start. How do i fix this? Or is it a Microsoft issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft will not load. As soon as the app is opened, it goes to a black screen. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, and I’ve tried restarting and checking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kody Haynes, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Kody Haynes
    Kody Haynes Guest

Minecraft will not load. As soon as the app is opened, it goes to a black screen. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, and I’ve tried restarting and checking for app updates (no updates available). I’ve tried power cycling my Xbox and loading other games up. The other games work, minecraft does not. I’m not sure how to fix this or whether this is a Minecraft update issue (there was an update yesterday) or whether the general Xbox update has an issue.

:)

Kody Haynes, Oct 28, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

it's probably the digital license, try the following

Deleting profile:

It's easy to remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console as you don't need to sign in. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the power supply/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamer image in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I accept.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. Kody Haynes Win User

Regardless of the account it’s still not loading. After removing the account and putting it back on there it’s still continuing to get stuck on a black loading screen, it’s happened with sea of thieves just now as well. Both games are up to date and the wifi is absolutely fine. Not too sure if it’s Microsoft servers at this point. I’ve tried on 3 different accounts for all of them. Warframe works but any Microsoft only games do not.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Have you tried routing your mobile internet to test?
  5. KyloRen115 Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

I am having the same issue. I can't log into my microsoft account In minecraft on ps4 however, I have no issue logging into my account on the xbox website and Microsoft website so what's the problem and how do I fix it?
  6. David Fries [MSFT] Win User

How do I fix this issue?

We have rolled out a fix for this issue - can you confirm you are able to get into the game now?
Thema:

1. Minecraft will not start. How do i fix this? Or is it a Microsoft issue? - Similar Threads - Minecraft start fix

2. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  3. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  4. After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...: After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also Minecraft appears as not purchased....
  5. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops: I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4
  6. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  7. Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error: After I updated the Minecraft Launcher through the Microsoft Store it stopped launching. Every time I click on the start button of the game it gives an error: Failed to start Java.Error...
  8. Minecraft Launcher will not start,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher will not start,: I keep getting the known GDK error, I have performed all steps regarding this issue found on this site. Nothing has worked. 86b1b156-1fdc-4b97-857d-2202660dd530
  9. Why does Minecraft take forever to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft take forever to start.: I recently had to redownload one drive and now Minecraft is taking forever to install. I click it 10 times and then wait like 30 seconds and it finally opens. 72973b74-b639-435a-99f3-a5bc5c9e8783
  10. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...