Minecraft widows 10 edition problems

Discus and support Minecraft widows 10 edition problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mojang ran out of codes for minecraft windows 10 edition. I don't know what to do. Please help. 42b921a3-83ee-40f6-8c3d-2a5303c403a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordKingBob101, Dec 8, 2017.

  1. Minecraft widows 10 edition problems


    Mojang ran out of codes for minecraft windows 10 edition. I don't know what to do. Please help.

    :)
     
    LordKingBob101, Dec 8, 2017
    #1
  2. TRUEoli
    TRUEoli Guest
    How do i get Minecraft Java with the Windows 10 Edition?

    So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I read that if you had Minecraft Java edition you could get the Windows 10 edition. I am just wondering if there is any way to get Minecraft Java edition with the Windows 10 edition. Thanks!
     
    TRUEoli, Dec 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Jardelfc91
    Jardelfc91 Guest
    minecraft windows 10 & minecraft java edition

    I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

    I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

    If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
     
    Jardelfc91, Dec 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Tenjoseslash Win User

    Minecraft Widows 10

    The thing is that could take days since you didn't buy the windows 10 version, I don't even know if it is possible to get a code for the windows 10 version now, back in the day there was a campaing to do this, but I think it is disable now
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    More weapon talk

    ^

    Semi-auto and auto are not the same thing, and an Infiltrator with a level 3 Black Widow might be better than a Widow 10, but what happens when that Infiltrator takes the 10 Widow instead?

    .

    It embarrasses the Black Widow.

    .

    I can understand not liking the safety of the Black Widow. You get one shot with the Widow, so you learn to make it count.... not so much with the Black Widow.
  6. Mufasakong III Win User

    Although my account is set as Adult, I can't access my own privacy settings! !

    I have exactly the same problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition!
  7. Whitey Black Win User

    Narrator

    This type of function is not for all but is part of the Xbox and widows 10 for make more inclusive for all people including disabilities and health problems.
  8. LetMe911 Win User

    NAT type: Restrict

    I have same problem.

    I play Minecraft windows 10 edition via xbox live.
Thema:

Minecraft widows 10 edition problems

Loading...
  1. Minecraft widows 10 edition problems - Similar Threads - Minecraft widows edition

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  5. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  8. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  9. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  10. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...