Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?

Discus and support Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues with Minecraft. For some reason, whenever I try to join the server my girlfriend is playing on from her PS5, I receive an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Madeline Stowitts, May 4, 2023.

1. Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC?

Hello,

I'm having issues with Minecraft. For some reason, whenever I try to join the server my girlfriend is playing on from her PS5, I receive an "unable to load world" error. I have tried joining a world of my own and rejoining her, checking my multiplayer settings (LAN is on, I have multiplayer enabled), updating Minecraft, and now signing out of my Microsoft accounting and resigning in. I'm not sure what else I can do in order to fix this issue. I haven't had any problems joining my friend who plays on an Xbox in the past, either. Does anyone know how I could possibly resolve this issue?

Thank you!

:)

Madeline Stowitts, May 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Madeline!

Sorry to hear about the issue. I am afraid that it's being affected by the known issues for Multiplayer gaming on Xbox. I suggest that you instead wait and try it again at a later time. You can monitor the status of the issue here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status.
  3. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  4. AngeloFerrara2 Win User

Xbox One Help

Guys why i can't join in world of my friends on Minecraft?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why can't I log into Minecraft on my ps5

Hi Conor. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please ensure you are using the same Microsoft account that was initially connected, you can't unlink the account or link your PSN to a different Microsoft account.

Since we don't have access to account's on this chat, please contact Xbox Support if you need further help, signing in: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Why can't I join my girlfriend who's playing on the PS5 from my PC? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Why can't

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  7. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  8. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: I received an email on March 17th, 2020 telling me my mojang account (with minecraft purchased) was migrated to microsoft. And yet I cannot access Minecraft for some reason. I signed in with my...
  9. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  10. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4