Minecraft webpage

Discus and support Minecraft webpage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to buy minecraft again because I can't migrate, but the site keeps going to access denied and when it does work, it's in turkish. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by netti carlan, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. netti carlan
    netti carlan Guest

    Minecraft webpage


    Hi, I'm trying to buy minecraft again because I can't migrate, but the site keeps going to access denied and when it does work, it's in turkish. How can I fix this? I changed the url from turkish to english(tr-tr to en-us), but it doesn't work in the checkout page. Thanks.

    :)
     
    netti carlan, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. olLMNTRXlo Win User

    I have no idea how to buy mine coins!

  3. Braylon Canler Win User

    Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in

    Im not getting an error on switch. But when I put in all the stuff to login it does nothing and sends me to that website I said. Also if it was connected to another account how would i know that.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in

    Hi, Braylon! Thanks for your reply. Kindly make sure that the Microsoft account you're using is not connected to another Minecraft account. Kindly sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

    Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved then go to your home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account. You’ll see a screen asking you for a unique eight-digit code, enter the URL shown on the screen on another device (PC or mobile phone). Follow the instructions on the website by entering the code and to finish signing in to your Microsoft account. If you keep on getting the same error, I suggest you check with Nintendo support: https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/region... as also advised here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in

    You can sign in to account.microsoft.com, go to your settings and go to mange and click manage accounts. You will see all the social network linked to that specific Microsoft profile. If you're still unable to sign in, I suggest you contact Nintendo support or Minecraft team so they can process this for you as also advised on the link above. You can submit the request here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in

    Hi, Braylon. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

    Just to be sure, you’re getting this error on switch? Kindly also send the error so I can check it for you.?
Thema:

Minecraft webpage

Loading...
  1. Minecraft webpage - Similar Threads - Minecraft webpage

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. Why am i being kicked out of the Minecraft webpage when i try to login in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i being kicked out of the Minecraft webpage when i try to login in.: So i have been trying to login into the Minecraft webpage cause my friends where not able to join my realm. so i went to the webpage and logged into my account through Microsoft and its putting me...
  10. Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft webpage error for Minecraft sign in: I Am on Nintendo switch and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account and when I type the code in on the remote connect webpage it asks for the code I type the code in, it asks for the code it...