Minecraft version change

Discus and support Minecraft version change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm planning on adding some mods to my xbox and its on the most recent version so I was wonering if there was a way to add mods to my xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewRios1, Mar 8, 2021.

1. MatthewRios1
    MatthewRios1 Guest

Minecraft version change

I'm planning on adding some mods to my xbox and its on the most recent version so I was wonering if there was a way to add mods to my xbox.

:)

MatthewRios1, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Minecraft version change

There is no way of adding external mods to the Minecraft on Xbox as its against their ToS. The best version for modding would be the Minecraft Java Edition, which is PC only.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back on today it said i needed game pass to join my friends on minecraft now. why is this the case?

Yes, check that your friend does not change the privacy settings.
    If they have the same version of minecraft installed.
  4. Yousef Islam Win User

why minecraft bites on xbox

There are going to be some patches/updates for the disappointed PC Minecraft pros eventually.

But you should have expected change when you bought Minecraft (XBOX 360 VERSION).
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old versions of minecraft. I think back then it wasn't called bedrock edition yet. If yes then how?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on getting another version of Minecraft.

Just a heads up, there is only one version of Minecraft for Xbox consoles and if you are playing on the Xbox Series X, that is the only version you can play for the game.

You cannot change or downgrade the version of Minecraft since you only have one version that you can play on the Xbox consoles.

Hope that helps!
  6. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
Thema:

Minecraft version change

1. Minecraft version change - Similar Threads - Minecraft version change

2. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  3. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  4. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  5. I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...: [img] (date my account was created) 3ed99a29-963a-4dae-a500-8226ec7ee5df
  6. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  7. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...
  8. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  9. I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...: I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do 4f1d5b2b-e588-4b53-b900-4ff6de71156d
  10. Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one): Can I change my Minecraft version to an older one in Xbox one?( I have the newest one) cf61b5da-66dc-4a4a-87ab-a5130c13dea2