Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

Discus and support Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GD_Arts, May 22, 2024.

1. GD_Arts
    GD_Arts Guest

Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely lost now and I have no idea what to do or where to look for it. This doesn't show up for my Microsoft account or Xbox account.

:)

GD_Arts, May 22, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, GD_Arts! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the Twitch cape.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Is the Twitch cape showing on your Microsoft Account's Order History? You can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

- To clarify, are you playing Minecraft Java or Minecraft Bedrock?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

how to solve wrong redeem code even tho it's right?

Hi Rafi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming your Minecraft Twitch Cape code. As Twitch supplied your code, you may contact their support to get a replacement code: https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. - AJ - Win User

Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

Hi, Antony! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues locating your cape.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your code was successfully redeemed and the Twitch cape has not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.
    • Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the code is the same one you are using to play Minecraft.

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
  5. Yasr A X 2 ا Win User

i accidentally rufund the twitch cape code

i was trying to get the minecraft twitch cape and i used the code and accidentally refund the code can i unrefund the code if i can't do that can i use

my brother code on the refund account
  6. - AJ - Win User

Why haven't I gotten my Minecraft tiktok cape yet?

Hi, Mattias! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with the TikTok cape.

Just like the "Redeem TikTok 15 days of Minecraft" section, using the "Redeem your Java & bedrock edition on PC" section of the Minecraft Redeem website would have taken you to the Microsoft Redeem website, which is still the correct way to redeem the 15th-anniversary codes.

The Twitch and TikTok 15th anniversary capes are currently only available in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, with them coming to Java Edition by July 8.

If your code was successfully redeemed and the cape has not shown up in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I'd suggest:

• Restarting the game and your device.

• Making sure the Microsoft Account you used to redeem the code is the same one you are using to play Minecraft. The redemption of this cape should be showing on your Microsoft Account's order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If that doesn't work, it would be best to contact the game's dedicated support team for further assistance.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Twitch Cape

2. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  3. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  4. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  5. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  6. Minecraft tiktok and twitch capes

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft tiktok and twitch capes: Hello, so yesterday I redeemed the codes for both of these capes and stil didn't get them, is everything okay? :( d384f126-c118-45b9-a488-1f72588be49c
  7. Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with the Minecraft Twitch Cape: Hey guys, So I just spent farming for 2h on a Minecraft stream to get my Minecraft Twitch cape. The problem is that: I redeemed it here (note that I am from Canada) and all is good, for some...
  8. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

in XBoX on Windows
    can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape: i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5...
  9. How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft: How do I sign into Xbox live on twitch on Minecraft I’m having a hard time :( b4256199-098f-48ae-aae4-e744e3151a2a
  10. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...: I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a while and when I came back and tried to load up...