Minecraft Transfer Worlds

Discus and support Minecraft Transfer Worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering if I export my Minecraft world from Xbox to pc. Will it keep the world on the Xbox too so I can play on it and on the pc? And if it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NashPerryman, Aug 20, 2022.

1. NashPerryman
    NashPerryman Guest

I am wondering if I export my Minecraft world from Xbox to pc. Will it keep the world on the Xbox too so I can play on it and on the pc? And if it does will my data still save through Xbox to pc in the world?

:)

NashPerryman, Aug 20, 2022
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

transferir mundos de minecraft de java a xbox one [Mod Translation - transfer minecraft worlds from java to xbox one]

Hey Enzo

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to transfer a Java World to an Xbox One World.

This is not possible, you are not able to transfer a World to from Java, to console, much less if this is not the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft.

As far as transferring Worlds in the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you can take a look at

this
    article.

I hope this helps.
  3. blueamcat Win User

windows 10 minecraft over to xbox.

4. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  5. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft

Hello Bcr213,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning wanting to play a world on Minecraft on an Xbox 360 that was created on an Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to view this transferring Minecraft worlds to another device
    support article which discusses the process for transferring worlds in Minecraft.

Check this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Transfer Worlds - Similar Threads - Minecraft Transfer Worlds

2. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  3. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  4. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  5. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  6. can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?: i recently played on my friend’s xbox series x and made a minecraft world on my account. can i bring my minecraft world back to my own xbox one? preferably without having to interact with my...
  7. How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?: I have been trying to move a world on the Xbox version of Minecraft to the bedrock PC version. I believe I have the right steps down. I have a USB drive and I downloaded ADV file explorer off the...
  8. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...
  9. Will my Minecraft worlds transfer from xbox pc pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds transfer from xbox pc pass?: My laptop came with a free month of Xbox game pass. I have made many minecraft worlds but my free month is soon running out. I do not want to have to keep renewing my game pass subscription as...
  10. Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im looking to transfer my minecraft world from xbox to pc and when i go into my file...: i'm using adv file explorer and there is no trace of my updated version of the game ed6029d2-7f6b-4d05-9959-af73877cd310