Minecraft token stolen. Continued abuse after multiple password changes.

Discus and support Minecraft token stolen. Continued abuse after multiple password changes. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with my java minecraft account. I fell for a discord verify scam to get my token and they are still able to access my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Ryan-Everett, May 23, 2023.

1. Minecraft token stolen. Continued abuse after multiple password changes.

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my java minecraft account.

I fell for a discord verify scam to get my token and they are still able to access my account.

I have reset my password, clicked "sign me out" and checked authorised services and that hasn't stopped them accessing it.

How do i fix this?

:)

Michael Ryan-Everett, May 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Michael Ryan-Everett,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Minecraft account was hacked and your token was stolen. This is a serious issue and we want to help you recover your account as soon as possible. Here are some steps you can take to secure your account and prevent further damage:

- Change your password for your Microsoft account and any other accounts that use the same email or username. Use a strong and unique password that you don't use anywhere else.

How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support

- Enable two-factor authentication for your Microsoft account and any other accounts that have access to your Minecraft account. This will add an extra layer of security and prevent unauthorized logins.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

- Contact Mojang support and report the hacking incident. Provide them with your Minecraft username, email address, and any other details that can help them verify your identity and ownership of the account.

Home | Minecraft Help

- Check your bank statements and credit card transactions for any suspicious or unauthorized charges related to your Minecraft account. If you find any, contact your bank or credit card company immediately and dispute the charges.

- Scan your device for any malware or viruses that may have compromised your security. Use a reputable antivirus software and update it regularly.

Please see the thread created by XBF John for additional help: If you think your account has been hacked - Microsoft Community

We hope these steps will help you regain control of your Minecraft account and enjoy playing again. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. EvanMontgomery1 Win User

Stolen Xbox One

Yes, I have changed my password and continue to check my account. There is no way for them to get caught using a stolen xbox is there?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft account stolen and email and password changed

Hi Eben. The best option in this case would be try recovering the account using the online recovery form.

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
  5. Hugo123-1 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.

My computer got a virus that stole my minecraft launcher token. Can the token be reset to stop the person who stole it from using my account will the token be reset automatically after a period of time?
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Xbox Live Compromise?

Sword Style nice G. If your worried about your personal info being stolen just change your password. I've done so sometime ago after the Epic forums were hacked.
Thema:

1. Minecraft token stolen. Continued abuse after multiple password changes. - Similar Threads - Minecraft token stolen

2. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  3. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...: I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client....
  4. Minecraft code redeemed but no tokens received in PC game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft code redeemed but no tokens received in PC game: Hello, We redeemed a gift card through Minecraft.net/redeem which we purchased. It linked automatically to Microsoft account and we were able to redeem the code. We can also see in order history...
  5. Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through.: I ordered the £19.99 minecraft tokens and they havent appeared in the account. And before anyone says wait 24 hours, this has happened before about a month ago and i still havent recieved my...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.: Hello. My minecraft java edition login token has been stolen. 6519468d-215f-4327-b6a6-e7995898a9a8
  7. Minecraft token

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft token: hello earlier I bought Minecraft tokens and when I bought they gave me the code and when I put the code they told me it was good but when I go to the game 0 tokens wrote ago help me please...
  8. My tokens are deposited to my ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My tokens are deposited to my ps4 Minecraft: I haven't received the tokens I bought from psn store e88c98c0-7277-44e9-8e17-101805f503cc
  9. Is there a way to change my Custom Token in minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change my Custom Token in minecraft?: The story is my UID got stolen by someone in a minecraft server that I play in, this person got into my account and played in that server because the person also plays in that server. This person...
  10. How can i reset my minecraft account login token?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i reset my minecraft account login token?: I contacted mojang to reset my minecraft login token since i have been hacked out of my account. they said they cant do anything since i migrated to microsoft. These hackers can enter on my...