Minecraft tip

Discus and support Minecraft tip in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If the launcher doesn't work don't refund your money just get a Minecraft Client like Lunar client or Bad Lion their both really good Minecraft clients... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bryan Sanchez-Sanchez, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Minecraft tip

If the launcher doesn't work don't refund your money just get a Minecraft Client like Lunar client or Bad Lion their both really good Minecraft clients but only work for Java edition.

I had this problem, so I just got a Minecraft client it makes the quality, and FPS smoother.

But it's your choice

:)

Bryan Sanchez-Sanchez, Mar 16, 2022
  2. WildAttorney Win User

Something I learned a few days ago and felt completely stupid about.

I have a thread on the forums called "100 Tips for Minecraft". See
    forums.xbox.com/.../276435.aspx

In addition to the right stick/crouch tip for use in building bridges, there are 99 other tips you might find of value.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft won’t work

troubleshooting tips, support, and more. Check out the Minecraft info
    page.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Can’t log into Minecraft on my ps4

troubleshooting tips, support, and more. Check out the Minecraft info page.

5. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working

6. KarelPartoredjo Win User

Error 0x87e10012 on an Xbox one disc

I also have the same problem with the minecraft disc. Already tried the troubleshoot tips..

please help
Thema:

Minecraft tip

1. Minecraft tip - Similar Threads - Minecraft tip

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  8. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  10. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...