minecraft switch unable to join friends worlds

Discus and support minecraft switch unable to join friends worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft on my switch will not allow me to join my friends worlds and keeps saying connection timed out. there’s no problem with my internet and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by teeyah444, Jan 8, 2023.

1. teeyah444
    teeyah444 Guest

minecraft on my switch will not allow me to join my friends worlds and keeps saying connection timed out. there’s no problem with my internet and everything else i’ve checked. i’ve been able to join other worlds but now i’m unable to. why is this happening and what is a solution

:)

teeyah444, Jan 8, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello teeyah444,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ | Xbox Support

Minecraft Realms Plus: How do I Join Someone's Minecraft Realm? – Home

Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues – Home

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Emiliano Tapias Win User

Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it?
    No me deja entrar a Minecraft
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

[Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]

So... it appears you're having problems connecting to your friends worlds in Minecraft for Windows 10.

I would have them check their in-game settings in Minecraft under the main menu there, and make sure that Online play is enabled. Sometimes this is switched to being disabled and therefore they cannot join any online games and friends cannot join their game
    either. Both you and your friends should check in Minecraft settings and make sure that Online play is enabled and friends are allowed to join. Then you can select which permissions you would like to enable for your friends when they join your world after
    that.
  5. Toon Jaeken Win User

Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it?
    AAAAAAA
  6. netwinnetwin Win User

Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

This happened to us yesterday. I left the game and when I wanted to join again 5 minutes later I got the message 'Unable to connect to world.'. My friend was hosting her world on Xbox One with Minecraft v1.12.0, and I have the same version. Another friend
    was also playing in that world from his pc and he didn't have any problems. Everything seemed fine besides that I couldn't join anymore. So then another friend tried to join as test but she couldn't join them either. We did some further testing and I could
    join that last friend's world and she could join mine, and I could join the world of yet another friend, but no one was able to join the game I left.

The friend hosting the game didn't do anything besides playing the game. I had left a few times before and could always join again.

I wish the game would give more information beyond 'Unable to connect to world.'.
Thema:

1. minecraft switch unable to join friends worlds - Similar Threads - minecraft switch unable

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  4. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  5. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  6. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  7. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  8. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  9. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  10. Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world: Hello, I am trying to join my sister's minecraft world she plays on switch and I play on xbox she can join my world but I can't join her world I have tried restarting my xbox doing a power cycle...