Minecraft sumiu a versao JAVA-edition

Discus and support Minecraft sumiu a versao JAVA-edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Image Deleted due to PII) Eu to com esse problema desde da migração da minha conta ja entrei em contato com o suporte e ngm conseguiu me ajudar,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joao Stancowich, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. Minecraft sumiu a versao JAVA-edition


    (Image Deleted due to PII)

    Eu to com esse problema desde da migração da minha conta ja entrei em contato com o suporte e ngm conseguiu me ajudar, quando minha conta migrou eu não conseguia jogar mais a versão JAVA, porem liberou para eu jogar a versão Windows (eu não comprei essa versão) .
    Também não consigo logar na minha conta mojang mais, resumindo perdi a versão JAVA e ganhei a versão Windows .... péssima troca. alguém tem a solução de como recuperar minha conta JAVA ?

    *** Moved from windows Category by Microsoft Moderator

    :)
     
    Joao Stancowich, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

    Minecraft sumiu a versao JAVA-edition

    [O associado usa um aplicativo de tradutor, por favor, note que podem ocorrer erros gramaticais ou sintaxe incorreta]



    Saudações João Stancowich,



    Desculpe ouvir sobre os problemas de login e licenciamento com Minecraft, deixe-me ver se eu posso ajudar:

    • Quando você fala em contatar suporte, você está falando sobre o suporte da Mojang? Pergunto isso porque eles seriam os únicos a ajudar a recuperar a licença Java. Você pode alcançá-los aqui Envie uma solicitação | Suporte Mojang
    • Se você os contatou no passado e não conseguiu resolver esse problema, por favor, responda a este tópico e eu posso ver o que mais pode ser feito.

    Se você tem uma preocupação diferente, crie um novo segmento usando este link - Crie uma nova pergunta ou inicie uma discussão.



    Sinceramente

    Staniel

    Funcionário xbox

    E como sempre, se isso ajudou a responder a sua pergunta, por favor ajude a comunidade e marque-a como tal abaixo!



    [Deixe-nos saber se isso respondeu a sua pergunta pressionando "Sim" abaixo]

    [Associate uses a translator application, please note that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]



    Greetings Joao Stancowich,



    Sorry to hear about the login and licensing issues with Minecraft, let me see if I can help:

    • When you talk about contacting support, are you talking about Mojang support? I ask this because they would be the ones to help recover the Java license. You can reach them here Submit a Request | Mojang Support
    • If you have contacted them in the past and have been unable to resolve this issue, please reply to this thread and I can see what else can be done.

    If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.



    Sincerely,

    Staniel

    Xbox Employee

    And as always, if this helped answer your question, please help the community out and mark it as such below!



    [Let us know if this answered your question by pressing "Yes" below]
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

    Minecraft JavaEdition

    I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

    I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

    If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. soxfan014 Win User

    Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

    Hello mimim2,

    The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

    -
  5. Kinglez Win User

    My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

    As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

    Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
  6. luxurygamer Win User

    Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

    you need to go on the internet,

    paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

    Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

    then make an account and buy
Thema:

Minecraft sumiu a versao JAVA-edition

Loading...
  1. Minecraft sumiu a versao JAVA-edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft sumiu versao

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. O mundo no minecraft sumiu

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    O mundo no minecraft sumiu: Ontem fui abrir um mundo que tenho no minecraft, mas quando fui ver meus mundos salvos ele n estava mais lá, sempre salvo o mundo do jeito certo. Oq posso fazer pra recuperar ele?...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...: Há uns anos atrás ganhei um código de ativação do Minecraft Windows 10 do próprio site da Mojang. Ativei o código, e funcionou normalmente, mas como eu tinha a versão Java nunca mais joguei....