Minecraft Suddenly Not Owned

Discus and support Minecraft Suddenly Not Owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm posting to the forums because apparently it's impossible to simply e-mail or speak to someone via online chat. I have owned Minecraft: Java... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DBiAuthority, Nov 29, 2022.

1. DBiAuthority
    DBiAuthority Guest

I'm posting to the forums because apparently it's impossible to simply e-mail or speak to someone via online chat.

I have owned Minecraft: Java Edition for around 5 - 6 years, purchased directly from Mojang. Naturally I migrated my Mojang Account over to a MS account several months ago, and everything worked fine and has been up until today.

When going to launch the game, it now prompts me to buy the game or 'play the demo', even though I already own the game, migrated months ago and have been playing fine up until last night.

I have removed my account from the launcher and re-added to no avail. I've even tried logging back in with the old Mojang Account details, but it tells me that the account has already been migrated.

I don't understand what's happened, but I've basically had a game that I purchased years ago stolen out of the blue. I've tried every other suggestion that I've seen on here (which basically amounts to just log out and back in) but nothing's worked, and it seems impossible to actually get in touch with someone at Microsoft who can do something.

Any advice / help would be appreciated, rather frustrating when you're in the middle of 400+ day Hardcore Survival.

:)

DBiAuthority, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DBIAUTHORITY

Just to confirm, if you go to your Minecraft profile here
    Minecraft.net > sign in > profile

Are you able to see the Java as owned or nothing?

Also, may I know if you received a security email in your Microsoft account or similar before this started to happen?
    Or did you never lost access to your account?
  3. harshsaglani Win User

Minecraft order not in my microsoft order history

I don't know how, but my microsoft store suddenly realized that I own minecraft launcher.

Thanks for your help!
  4. Sfoto Win User

50hz Problem AFTER March Update

It suddenly started working properly on it own.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Digital minecraft

Okay I’ll will try. I checked my order history to the bottom and apparently I do not own not only Minecraft, but also Minecraft: xbox one edition even though I had played it and even owned a realm on Minecraft before
    Is it possible that you have bought Minecraft on a second account?

That order history page contains tax relevant information about your purchases, and if a purchase would suddenly go "missing", you can be sure that the federal tax bureau would turn up every stone and look in every crevice to find that purchase, and happily
    fine Minecrosoft for tax evasion.

So if you don't see your Minecraft purchases there, it might be that you purchased the game on a different account maybe?
  6. Benjamin Ausbrook Win User

Minecraft can't connect to services

I played minecraft literally 2 days ago and suddenly i cant connect to minecraft services. Now it says i dont have minecraft so it made me buy it again and charged my bank!!!!!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Suddenly Not Owned - Similar Threads - Minecraft Suddenly Owned

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  4. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  5. How to get back all my items after I suddenly lost my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get back all my items after I suddenly lost my Minecraft account?: I loaded up Minecraft on my Switch and I pressed sign it. It said to open https://aka.ms or something like that and it made me a new account and I lost all my capes, skins and minecoins. I can't...
  6. I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher...: I bought Minecraft like a few weeks ago. Its worked fine but all of a sudden the launcher says buy now instead of play. I'm really confused I hope I didn't get scammed....
  7. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...
  8. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  9. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  10. It suddenly says that my microsoft account doesnt own minecraft even if i had been playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It suddenly says that my microsoft account doesnt own minecraft even if i had been playing...: Basically i was playing minecraft Java Edition and after a couple of hours i closed my game in order to go to sleep. after a while i opened the game again and tried to log on and at first it said...