minecraft stuck on ''waiting on install''

Discus and support minecraft stuck on ''waiting on install'' in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive been trying to install the windows version of minecraft via the launcher , i had no problem with the java. It is just stuck on waiting on install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JambamOW, Mar 14, 2023.

1. JambamOW
    JambamOW Guest

Ive been trying to install the windows version of minecraft via the launcher , i had no problem with the java. It is just stuck on waiting on install for hours on end i am not sure what to do.

:)

JambamOW, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi JambamOW!

What's your Windows OS version? Please make sure that your Windows OS is up-to-date. If possible, try to install your optional updates as well. Check also the available updates on your Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Alternatively, please cancel your installation and restart PC. Try to install the game directly from Xbox app or Microsoft Store.
  3. HeyIm7MoODy Win User

Minecraft launcher error

It worked . But i got another problem. I tried to download minecraft bedrock edition . But it stuck on “Waiting for install” i waited 3 hours but it didn’t install
  4. DinoDuck DDS Win User

Minecraft is stuck installing

This helped so much, thank you. Lol
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not update to 1.19.20

Hi, FeirceDragon! thank you for your reply and the additional information.

Is Minecraft installed on your external storage unit?

Is it currently stuck at 100%?
  6. Zeckur Win User

CoD: AW Xbox One Install issue

Preordered wednesday.... downloaded wednesday.... waited for it to say play..... install showed up..... stuck on reinstalling
Thema:

1. minecraft stuck on ''waiting on install'' - Similar Threads - minecraft stuck ''waiting

2. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  5. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  7. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  8. Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open. It gets stuck at 34 or 41%.: For the past 2 months or so, Minecraft won't open on the PC. We are running Microsoft 11 and hadn't made any changes to the computer prior to Minecraft stopping opening. Steps tried already: 1....
  9. Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account stuck with my minecraft: So basically i got my account hacked and i managed to fill out the module and got an email saying i can recover my account by making a new one and all stats will be transferred there, i got happy...
  10. Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no...