Minecraft straight up deleated my copy of my world, deleting 10+ hours of progress please help.

Discus and support Minecraft straight up deleated my copy of my world, deleting 10+ hours of progress please help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft world got deleted. Edit: it actually deleted 37 worlds 6104a5b6-f1bb-4ea1-b30f-acff0722f6f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jdgcux, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Jdgcux
    Jdgcux Guest

Minecraft straight up deleated my copy of my world, deleting 10+ hours of progress please help.

My minecraft world got deleted.

Edit: it actually deleted 37 worlds

:)

Jdgcux, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Cathyj27 Win User

Out of Space

I still cannot access my world even though I have less than the 3gb. This has never been a problem before - I have had more than 4GB for over 12 months and it is just a recent occurrence, since the last update. Also, I regularly back up my worlds but, I cannot access the back up either now.

This is what I followed from the link (I did this prior to posting my request for assistance):

Minecraft (Microsoft Windows 10 and above, Nintendo Switch, Sony PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X|S)To back up worlds on these devices:

1. Select the pen icon next to the worlds
    2. From Settingspage
    3. Select Copy World
    This creates a copy of your world that you can keep as a backup.

It would not let me copy my world as it told me, "You are out of data storage and Minecraft is unable to save your progress."

I deleted a lot of data and worlds etc. however I still get the same error "You are out of data storage and Minecraft is unable to save your progress." and I cannot access my previous back up copy as it says, "There is a problem loading this world."

Any assistance on how to access my worlds would be greatly appreciated, as at this point I cannot play.

CJ
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft account migration resets everything

4. MsAshh Win User

PC to Xbox Minecraft connection

I don’t think the version numbers are matching. Latest update for Minecraft on the Xbox says Version 1.14.3002.70.

Have you tried making a copy of the world and trying that? Just please DON’T accidentally delete the world instead of copying it.
  5. CKSpawn Win User

When in August do you think?

Why I tryed to copy my save data to the cloud and all my saves were deleated
  6. RacingLegend4 Win User

Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and I keep getting error 80151103

Will deleting your profile and re-downloading it erase data such as minecraft worlds or progress in other games?
Thema:

1. Minecraft straight up deleated my copy of my world, deleting 10+ hours of progress please help. - Similar Threads - Minecraft straight deleated

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message...: Minecraft Bedrock Edition Joinable Realms are not working. I keep getting the message, "Failed attempt to join realm. Please try again later." This has now been going on for 2 days. I was in the...
  3. Minecraft got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft got banned: Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up error saying this game isn't available in Ur...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  6. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  7. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  8. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  9. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  10. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...