Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

Discus and support Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StressPustel, Aug 7, 2019.

1. StressPustel
    StressPustel Guest

Hello

Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One.

Neither coins or objects etc.

I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as.
    power button hold for 10 seconds and then pulled the cable etc.

On my second console as well as on the console of a friend the same problem, I can not buy coins, again and again it says that I have no Internet and this should check .... and that since March!

What else can I do?

Or you just do not want my money?

:)

StressPustel, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi StressPustel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. When it comes to the
    Minecraft Marketplace, you may be able to get some help regarding that more directly from Mojang Support as that particular store is not run by Microsoft directly. Additionally,
    you can also check out the Minecraft forums as well since it is likely that others have also experienced this issue to see what they did to resolve it.

Mojang Support - Minecraft Marketplace Issues

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Minecraft Marketplace FAQ

Give them a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps you out.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Where are the minigames?

Ìˋm sorry... but... there is NO Button „Minigames“ ;o(

There is only:

Spielen

Erfolge

Einstellungen. Store
    Hello

Which Minecraft do you have?

Minecraft: Xboxone Edition

Or just

Minecraft

The Xboxone Edition is the one with the Mini games. Just "Minecraft" Is the one that allows for Crossplay.

Zero
  4. Tom0567uk Win User

Cant Buy anything on the xbox store

Hi all I have just got this working, I hope it works for you guys, I have been online with Xbox Chat and all you need to do is log into your xbox live account and update your billing information, then save it, after that it worked straight away for me
  5. Geth Win User

Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store

The store recently had an update as well.

Go to manage games and apps and see if you have an uninstalled update for the store.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Cant buy anything into Microsoft Store

Hello Gonzo

In this case it would be best to Contact Xbox Customer Support, they can go over if there are any issues with the card and that.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Store XboxOne

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  5. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  6. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  7. Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...: Soooo, my situation is like this, I have more than one e-mails, one is used for private things and the other is like miscellaneous (games included). On private one, I have Windows 11 and use it on...
  8. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  9. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  10. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...