Minecraft - Standard edition vs Java & Bedrock?

Discus and support Minecraft - Standard edition vs Java & Bedrock? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question: what's the difference between "Minecraft for PC/Mac (Standard Edition)" (€20) and "Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition" (€30) I'm looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kerri Ginty, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Kerri Ginty
    Kerri Ginty Guest

My question: what's the difference between "Minecraft

for PC/Mac (Standard Edition)" (€20) and "Minecraft

Java & Bedrock Edition" (€30)

I'm looking to buy Minecraft on my windows 11 pc and went to Amazon to see if there were any cheaper options than the €30 price on the mc website.

I’m assuming that the €10 difference is the inclusion of the Bedrock version which I could do without.

Is Java the exact same as ‘Standard’?

:)

Kerri Ginty, Sep 7, 2022
  2. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Java does not support Xbox Live features such as achievements
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kerri

Yes, the different is that you get Bedrock edition when you purchase Java & Bedrock.

Besides that the Java edition is the same no matter what edition you decided to purchase
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft worlds how to save to new laptop

Hey! Is this regarding Minecraft: Java Edition, or Minecraft: Bedrock Edition?
  6. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

Thema:

1. Minecraft - Standard edition vs Java & Bedrock? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Standard edition

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  8. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition doesn't register as Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition doesn't register as Standard Edition: Hi, I am currently attempting to purchase the new adventure pass. When trying to purchase the pass, I am met with a prompt saying I need the standard version in order to continue. I own the hero...
  10. MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...: ALL STANDARD TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS recommended by Microsoft have already been followed - NOT WORKING Problem - I am unable to join realms or multiplayer sessions from either my account or my...