Minecraft skin pack lost

Discus and support Minecraft skin pack lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im playing minecraft bedrock on ps4 and i one day bought a skin pack of among us character it was called "among sus" with a number in the end and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by _Skroob_, Sep 19, 2022.

1. _Skroob_
    _Skroob_ Guest

Minecraft skin pack lost

Im playing minecraft bedrock on ps4 and i one day bought a skin pack of among us character it was called "among sus" with a number in the end and then right now i wanted to play and this skin pack dissapeared like never bought it for no reason and not just that all the free skin pack dissapeared too so i lost something that i bought with REAL MONEY i lost MONEY goddamit! Thats all i have to say goodbye

:)

_Skroob_, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Kin Wolf Win User

PS4 Bedrock Edition Earth Skin not showing

This also happened to me. I lost this skin, a texture pack and a whole skin pack with the update. :(

(Google Translator)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft skin pack lost

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this
    _SKROOB_

Just to confirm, did you purchased this article directly with your PSN account?
    If you check your PSN account order history, are you able to find this transaction or not at all?

And... In case you linked a Microsoft account with your PSN account. Did you double checked if the accounts are linked right now?
  4. W1ndsurfer25 Win User

It's taken my money, but I can't download it!

I got the trial for Skin Pack 6, and later on tried to unlock the full skin pack. I lost the money used to pay for the skin pack, and I still don't have the skins available to me that are exclusive to the full skin pack. It gives the "Download Again" option
    and it's in the download history. Any help?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  6. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

Thema:

Minecraft skin pack lost

1. Minecraft skin pack lost - Similar Threads - Minecraft skin pack

2. I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any...: I purchased the doctor who skin pack for Minecraft Xbox one edition but did not receive any of the skins in-game, I read that it is because of a licencing issue and because of that the skins are...
  3. can I transfer or get refunded for minecraft legends deluxe skin pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I transfer or get refunded for minecraft legends deluxe skin pack?: I accidentally bought the minecraft legends deluxe skin pack for the wrong user on windows 11, on the xbox app, is there a way to transfer it or to at least get a refund?...
  4. how do I get my minecraft legends deluxe skin pack rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get my minecraft legends deluxe skin pack rewards?: I pre downloaded the regular edition of minecraft legends on my windows 11 using the xbox app. Later, I pre ordered the deluxe skin pack, and when I started the game it did not show up. I...
  5. On my Xbox I had the villains skin pack for Minecraft but now when i go on my new computer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox I had the villains skin pack for Minecraft but now when i go on my new computer...: If anyone could help me get the skin pack back it would be gratefully appreciated. If someone needs evidence I can take a photo on my TV to prove I have it on my Xbox and on the same account....
  6. How to uninstall a skin pack on minecraft for windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to uninstall a skin pack on minecraft for windows?: Ive been trying to find out how to delete skin packs but all i have been finding is how to delete skin packs on education edition. And i looked back at another post which some else had the same...
  7. Minecraft Skin Pack Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Not Working: So, I went to the Microsoft Store on the XBOX One, bought the Minecraft Doctor Who Skin Pack Bundle, and reloaded my game, yet they aren't appearing. Is this due to the fact that it is the Bedrock...
  8. Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition: Hello, back on Xbox I had all the Skin packs that were released at some point. Now I have transitioned to PC and now I now longer have one of my all time favorite Skin Packs "Skin Pack 4" which...
  9. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Skin Pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation 4 Skin Pack issue: Hello Microsoft, I have recently switched to PlayStation for a better gaming experience, and want to buy all of my games and DLC again for some games. Games like Castle Crashers Remastered have...
  10. How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for PS4: I have so skin packs installed and they are causing a "out of data storage" bug to occur. How can i uninstall them. I have deleted the game and all the saved data then reinstalled it without...