Minecraft signs in with the wrong account

Discus and support Minecraft signs in with the wrong account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I tried to sign in to my Xbox live account on minecraft pocket edition on my Huawei phone and it comes up with my alt account. Then when i press sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Yeetus Fetus, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Yeetus Fetus
    Yeetus Fetus Guest

I tried to sign in to my Xbox live account on minecraft pocket edition on my Huawei phone and it comes up with my alt account. Then when i press sign in with a different account i see a loading screen and it takes me back to the same account. This has only just started happening along with an issue where if i try to sign in it says something about a kindle fire (my old device) and when i press continue nothing happens. But i found that a solution to this is to press play and sign in through the realms button and if that doesnt work to just sign in through the main menu. Please can someone help me with the issue i am having.

:)

Yeetus Fetus, Aug 11, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

try this:

At the title screen, don't press "Play." Click on the tool button in the lower right corner.

See if the “Local server multiplayer” option is turned on

click “Play” and create a world or load a previous world.
  3. swagenderman966 Win User

Microsoft account not logging in to Minecraft bedrock edition

Can you fix this bug with minecraft because i tried to sign in on minecraft woth my xbox account and then it said somthing went wrong
  4. Wardy24 Win User

Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition login error

Hi ive been trying to sign up for free in minecraft and it oepps saying 'we tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went wrong.
  5. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft Login

Hi ghost_hotline

Recently, Microsoft started to integrate Minecraft Java accounts with Microsoft accounts. Could you have merged the wrong account at some point or signed in with the wrong account?

More details on usernames and Gamertags can be found here:

Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ – Home
  6. Unnamednoone Win User

Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

I can’t sign in with my account to Minecraft

I wanted to say that, I was wrong

Also, my friends have the same platform
Thema:

1. Minecraft signs in with the wrong account - Similar Threads - Minecraft signs wrong

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  4. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  5. Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account: Ever since the Microsoft account migration process (done on my PC), I have had "two" accounts - one with my actual Minecraft username, and one with some autogenerated Microsoft username. For...
  6. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account: I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a...
  7. Keeps signing me into the wrong Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps signing me into the wrong Minecraft account: I have multiple email addresses. Let's call the relevant ones Address A and Address P. I use Address P for most things, but Address A for Minecraft. I've been playing on Account A for over a...
  8. Minecraft on iPad - wrong email address when trying to sign-in, how to change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad - wrong email address when trying to sign-in, how to change?: Hi! Trying to use Minecraft on iPad and sign-in to use multi-player. The wrong email was entered, but I cannot seem to change that? What can I do? The "Verify email" screen has option "Typo in...
  9. I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for win10 but when I tried to sign in it is using the wrong gamertag,...: Hello, I've been playing Minecraft for ages now on the java edition. Some of my friends want to play multiplayer but they have the inferior Xbox version. Apparently in order to play with them I...
  10. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...