Minecraft showing weird login screen

Discus and support Minecraft showing weird login screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've looked everywhere and haven't seen anyone else with this problem. Whenever I open the java launcher it shows this screen, and when I log in, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DylanTorrey, Feb 26, 2021.

1. DylanTorrey
    DylanTorrey Guest

I've looked everywhere and haven't seen anyone else with this problem. Whenever I open the java launcher it shows this screen, and when I log in, it says my info is wrong. Which it isn't.
    Minecraft showing weird login screen [​IMG]

:)

DylanTorrey, Feb 26, 2021
  2. MrHusky_123 Win User

Minecraft Launcher Not Installing

This is very weird. The minecraft launcher icon popped up on my screen again even though i didnt install it. I checked the store and it showed that it still was not installed.
  3. Renevn Win User

FYI: Forza 7 demo available now for Xbox One and PC

My forza shows the login screen than comes back to login screen, when I press enter again it briefly shows a login screen and comes back to the title screen again... a infinite loop is set and I cant even test
  4. M4890 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Acting Strange

If you play Minecraft, does it act weird for you too? Dark screen, controls are messed up, in hand item won't show. If that's not happening to you then it could just be me, lol. I don't know though...
  5. SasukeOp Win User

plz help me when im logging in my account its showing We could not validate your access, please try to login again.

This of minecraft when i login in minecraft it shows the error i told you
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

That's really weird, since when you unlink a Minecraft/Microsoft account from a Playstation ID it can only be linked to the same Playstation ID.

Are you completely sure you are signed in with the correct Playstation ID and trying to login with the correct Minecraft/Microsoft Account?
Thema:

1. Minecraft showing weird login screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft showing weird

2. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  3. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  4. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  5. I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have allowed multiplayer on my minecraft world but when I'm inside the world, it shows...: I'm playing Minecraft on Mobile phone d24c24aa-d972-49e8-a9f6-a46611e152dd
  6. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  7. Minecraft on Xbox isn’t showing custom servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Xbox isn’t showing custom servers: My friends made a custom server, but I can’t even find it. I go to the server menus and only see the featured Minecraft servers. It doesn’t even give me the option to add servers. I have all the...
  8. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  9. Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account: I purchased Minecraft for windows on my old computer and have recently got a new computer. On the new computer, the minecraft launcher doesn't show up with option to download it. It only shows the...
  10. I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...: I own and can play Minecraft on my Xbox One S, however my recently purchased Xbox Series X doesn't allow me to download the game. I am logged into my Microsoft account on the Series X, but...