Minecraft servewrs cubecraft skywars

Discus and support Minecraft servewrs cubecraft skywars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in solo skywars its says teaming is bannable but idk how to report people i have a couple of clips of them teaming dont know what to do about it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IguanaMilo, May 22, 2019.

  1. IguanaMilo
    IguanaMilo Guest

    Minecraft servewrs cubecraft skywars


    in solo skywars its says teaming is bannable but idk how to report people i have a couple of clips of them teaming dont know what to do about it

    :)
     
    IguanaMilo, May 22, 2019
    #1
  2. denis97g Win User

    Minecraft servewrs cubecraft skywars

    report them on xbox live, go to their profile, select report and choose the reason.
  3. TRethehedgehog Win User

    Why can't I see "profanity" in 1.19

    Not getting filtered on Cubecraft

    Only happens on hypixel
  4. Paul Gavin1 Win User

    Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4

    Thank you for the reply. We did everything you said. We are thinking of just putting his router on open and seeing jf that works when he gets home. Btw all other multiplayer cross platform games works and minecraft bedrock edition servers like cubecraft work too, its only this.
  5. Majed nahi Win User

    Why is downgrading the minecraft bedrock version is not an option on the minecraft launcher

    Cubecraft (the current best bedrock server)

    Uses a plugin called ViaVersion, it allows players from all version to connect to the server, plus we want to downgrade our versions to play with addons and old features, we always loved the OG Minecraft , im not saying that the current one isn’t good, it’s amazing, but I still wanna re-live the old times I had playing this game.

    I really recommend you enable players to downgrade, BUT at one condition: when you downgrade you won’t be able to join higher version worlds are realms, if your worried about worlds and stuff breaking, I really wish you take my request seriously.
  6. asipofcyanide Win User

    Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android

    Hey. Is your problem solved. Because i happen to have the same issue after Upgrading my phone to Android 10 (OneUI 2.0). And suddenly I couldn't sign in. Marketplace is basically disabled. And I just can't connect to online servers (cubecraft). The screen
    says your account does not have appropriate permissions. If you have found workaround could you share it with me?
Thema:

Minecraft servewrs cubecraft skywars

Loading...
  1. Minecraft servewrs cubecraft skywars - Similar Threads - Minecraft servewrs cubecraft

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...