Minecraft seems to be stuck on 1.12

Discus and support Minecraft seems to be stuck on 1.12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play with a mod that requires 1.13 or above on my PC. The loading screen keeps saying I'm on 1.12.2, but vanilla Minecraft is showing I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RC Tracyn, Nov 29, 2022.

1. RC Tracyn
    RC Tracyn Guest

I'm trying to play with a mod that requires 1.13 or above on my PC. The loading screen keeps saying I'm on 1.12.2, but vanilla Minecraft is showing I'm playing on the newest update. There's no updates for Minecraft available, and I made sure I have the right version of Forge to use this mod. This appears to be an issue with Minecraft, not the mods, and I can't find any information to help me online.

Minecraft seems to be stuck on 1.12 [​IMG]

Minecraft seems to be stuck on 1.12 [​IMG]

:)

RC Tracyn, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. RC Tracyn Win User

Thank Josef. Yes, other than this, I'm doing great :D To answer your questions, I have tried disabling all other mods in use and it still has not worked. I haven't tried un and reinstalling, I'll do that as soon as I can. And unfortunately, I don't have another PC to test this on
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RC

I don’t think that is a problem with Minecraft, but let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more.
    For this tell me:

Do you have more mods enabled?
    If yes, did you tried disabling all the mods except the one that you want to use?
    Did you tried reinstalling Minecraft or installing a different version?
    Did you tried testing the mod on a different PC to see how it goes?
  5. WPAK Win User

Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

Hi there,

the 1.12 version might still be the latest one, any newer then that is a Beta.

The current beta version is 1.13.4.0 and from what I see in the store the Minecraft version is 1.12.

The 1.14 you mention seem to be the Java edition, which is different from the versions on the console.

For the question regarding the book and quill I do advise checking that in the Minecraft specific forums here:
    https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Let us know the results
  6. EdinVasquez Win User

Minecraft downgrade su Xbox one (Minecraft downgrade on Xbox one)

Ciao, come faccio a tornare ad una versione precedente di minecraft su Xbox one? Dalla1.13 alla 1.12.

Grazie

Translation:

Hi, how do I get back to an earlier version of minecraft on Xbox one?
    From 1.13 to 1.12.

Thanks
    I can not play minecracft
Thema:

1. Minecraft seems to be stuck on 1.12 - Similar Threads - Minecraft seems stuck

2. It seems my minecraft username is no longer mine

in XBoX Accessibility
    It seems my minecraft username is no longer mine: How to get back the name used for legacy minecraft? Microsoft minecraft doesnt let me use it since its already in use. c658cbe6-1e1c-4627-b948-283733948e90
  3. Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...: Please help and please do NOT refer me to the Minecraft Help Center, as they literally just auto email me saying they cannot help and to contact the uncontactable Microsoft support. I played...
  4. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...
  5. I have purchased Minecraft Java edition, but I don’t seem to be able to install/run it on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have purchased Minecraft Java edition, but I don’t seem to be able to install/run it on...: I have purchaseda digital download of Minecraft Java edition, but I don’t seem to be able to install/run it on my PC. I get the following message: “javaw.exe minecraft file location not found”....
  6. Minecraft doesn't seem to warn to update, and is indefinitely stuck on 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesn't seem to warn to update, and is indefinitely stuck on 0%: When I attempt to update Minecraft, the game says it has an update of around 0 KB, and upon presiding update, it will indefinitely remain on 4.00 KB of 1.70 GB, and stay at 0% and installing. I've...
  7. Cant play minecraft because it says im not old enough. I cant seem to update my date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft because it says im not old enough. I cant seem to update my date of birth: Hey my name is Renae and I am wondering if you could speed the process up. I have just purchased Minecraft however cant install it or play the game because apparently my date of birth on my...
  8. Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  9. I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?: Ok, so I had bought Minecraft Java edition at November 01 17:30:24 UTC 2016 with my !MICROSOFT! account and now the game asks me to purchase it again. I have the transaction ID and the order ID,...
  10. (PS4) Cant seem to join my friends minecraft world and nor can they join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PS4) Cant seem to join my friends minecraft world and nor can they join mine: We are both on ps4 and neither one of us can join each other a few of my other friends have been desperately trying to join and everytime we get the same message unable to connect to the world....