Minecraft says my multiplayer and clubs is turned off?

Discus and support Minecraft says my multiplayer and clubs is turned off? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I get on Minecraft and go to either the realms, play with friends, or servers tab it tells me that I cannot play online because of how my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HelpUs4892, Nov 14, 2022.

1. HelpUs4892
    HelpUs4892 Guest

When I get on Minecraft and go to either the realms, play with friends, or servers tab it tells me that I cannot play online because of how my Microsoft account is setup and to make sure my multiplayer and clubs is enabled but when I go to multiplayer and clubs it’s enabled and this only happens for Minecraft. Does anyone know why?

:)

HelpUs4892, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox console? If yes, an Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play an online multiplayer game.
  3. Ososober Win User

Minecraft Xbox bedrock edition

I thought turning the console off is turning it off or is this not the case?

I play Minecraft, then turn console off with the console controller command, "turn off console"

When I next turn in the console, with either the main power button or controller button,before I play on any realms or multiplayer game, I have to exit Minecraft, load a different app, wait for that to load, then exit the app back to the home screen, then load Minecraft again and wait about 5 mins for it to load

Now I can play Minecraft on multiplayer or realms servers.

If I want to play local games, I can without needing to "reload" Minecraft twice
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

Please, let us review if all these options are enabled:

Using the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, enable Multiplayer for Minecraft.

In the Xbox Family Settings app:

Go to Settings > In Enable Minecraft > Select Allow this game.

Turn on Multiplayer to let a member play online with others

Enable Clubs so that a member can create and join Minecraft Realms servers.

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My son is trying to play Minecraft online with multiplayer, but it says it cant because its being blocked,

Hi Christopher, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, verify if his settings allog Minecraft Multiplayer.

You can enable the multiplayer for Minecraft from the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device.

In the Xbox Family Settings app:

Go to Settings > In Enable Minecraft > Select Allow this game.

Turn on Multiplayer to let a member play online with others

Enable Clubs so that a member can create and join Minecraft Realms servers.

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app

I hope this helps.
  6. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Photo Upload Problems?

They temporarily turned off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.
Thema:

1. Minecraft says my multiplayer and clubs is turned off? - Similar Threads - Minecraft says multiplayer

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  5. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  6. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  7. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  8. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still saying that it is disabled: I can’t seem to fix it so if you can help, please do so. b13ebb5d-1dd1-4128-863f-96e4706f0f21
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c