Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in

Discus and support Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So when I go to invite friends on minecraft it says Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaniyaL, Feb 9, 2021.

1. JaniyaL
    JaniyaL Guest

Hi! So when I go to invite friends on minecraft it says Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu and restart your world. I have tried everything I can think of and it still says that. On the xbox app that is available on ios it won't let me sign into my account. Whenever I put in my password it tells me to keep putting it in even though it is not wrong. I even changed my password. I am on an iphone 11. Can someone please help me and give me instructions on what to do. (Also for the category and topic i didn't know what to put)

:)

JaniyaL, Feb 9, 2021
  2. DheerajSharma8 Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it brings me to a confirm
    page to confirm my Microsoft account. I click "continue" and it brings me back to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I clicked sign in and it brought me the confirm page again. I clicked continue and it brought me back to the Minecraft app
    but the screen won't load and the app is stuck on a black screen. Is there a solution to this? I've tried uninstalling and I've tried to disconnecting my WiFi from my Android phone.
  3. RattiestBeef145 Win User

app has died

my jigsaw app says something about no longer available. Tried following instructions, won't let me sign in . Microsoft account says I'm signedin and xbox says I'm signed what's the deal ? Worked before the last update to my pc.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft won't let me sign in.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Repro224

That's strange, as soon as you open minecraft launcher you see that window?
    I ask this because even the minecraft launcher for windows 7/8.1 have the Microsoft account login (now required because the account migration is mandatory)

Just to double check, please reinstall the launcher (delete the current one)
    https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftI...

Source: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/
  5. repro224 Win User

Minecraft won't let me sign in.

Hey Josef,

Doin' fine. Still a little bummed obvs but all good.

I would delete and redownload the launcher but I have had problems with the launcher (such as the Runtime Environment Error and others), so I downloaded the alternatefile for Windows 7/8, Minecraft itself instead of the launcher.

Thanks for the help, I really hope we can solve this!

Cheers,

6. aceman1738 Win User

Cannot even login to my account or any on my console offline.

I'm having the same issue where it wont let me sign into my profile at all. Right at start up before I even try to sign in I get the message saying "can't sign in" and it won't let me into my profile at all. I have found that if I disconnect my Xbox from
    the internet I can at least sign in to my profiles and play my games offline. This sign in error is bs! it shouldn't matter if Xbox live is messed up or not or if Im connected or not. I should be able to at least sign in to my profile!
Thema:

1. Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - Minecraft says I'm

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  5. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  6. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  7. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  8. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  9. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  10. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...