Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...

Discus and support Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft years ago and migrated my account as well. After getting a new desktop not that long ago i went to reinstall it, already giving me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jacob urbanowicz, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...

I bought Minecraft years ago and migrated my account as well. After getting a new desktop not that long ago i went to reinstall it, already giving me issues saying i need to buy it again but after i downloaded the launcher and signed in, its only allowing me to play a demo and still telling me i need to buy the game.

How do i fix this because being forced to pay for a game i should already own isn't ok.

:)

jacob urbanowicz, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I bought Minecraft years ago, and now it says I don't own it.

Hi Tyler, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, open the Microsoft Store on your computer.

Then, click on Library > Games.

On the far right corner, click on the drop-down menu and uncheck "Show only installed Apps".

I hope this helps.
  3. HarrisonRaska Win User

I bought Sea of Thieves but when I go to play it says I need to renew my Xbox Game Pass

Now when i go to play minecraft its saying the ssme thing. This is so annoying. Ive not had game pass in over a year. Ive bought these games outside of gamepass. Ive owned minecraft for a very long time. This is so annoying. Please fix this microsoft!
  4. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  5. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  6. Kovacs1555 Win User

I bought the game Cup Head a year ago and now it says i don't own it

Thema:

Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...

1. Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please... - Similar Threads - Minecraft says don't

2. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  3. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  4. I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now: I bought Minecraft a while ago I played it everyday but one day when i logged to my Minecraft account with my email it said I don't own it. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together on...
  5. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  6. Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating: Back in 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and have been playing on it. Ever since getting a new PC when I logged in it says I don't own Minecraft. I tried calling, but...
  7. Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...: I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag and everything. Please help!...
  8. I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it: I've been able to play the game after purchasing it for months, but now for some reason, it acts as if I never bought it in the first place. When I click the button to buy the game, it tells me I...
  9. Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email: I wanted to play minecraft again and I figured out how to get the new launcher working but now it says I don't own the Java edition. I went in my email and found the receipt from when I bought it...
  10. Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game: I currently don't have access to the computer I usually used to play Minecraft and wanted to play on my laptop but when I downloaded the game I was told I didn't have the game, after checking the...