Minecraft saves won't sync

Discus and support Minecraft saves won't sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother and I have been playing Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on a map together over Xbox live for a while now. The save is under his Gamer tag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FallNGardnAngel, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Minecraft saves won't sync

My brother and I have been playing Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on a map together over Xbox live for a while now. The save is under his Gamer tag usually on his Xbox. We decided to play split screen on my Xbox while he was over. It had a little trouble syncing.
    Took a few try's, but we eventually got it to work. When he got home and tried to get on, it won't sync back to his Xbox one. It gets to 95%-100% sits there with no progress for 5min then says, "Could not sync..." It's not a connection issue. I have a bad
    connection and was able to sync it. He has top of the line internet and it won't sync. He's tried syncing it over 20 times. Tried doing a "hard reset"(including unplugging the X1 from the wall), Tried setting his Xbox as "Home Xbox", tried copying the save
    in game, we tried everything we could think of or read about. The game save works fine on my X1 when I sign in as him. The save is still there and playable. It's not corrupted. So why can't he sync the map back onto his Xbox?

:)

FallNGardnAngel, Mar 1, 2016
  2. Xbox won't sync to cloud

My new xbox won't sync with the cloud, my minecraft worlds won't sync yet they run fine on my old xbox. it pops up with a message saying that the xbox isnt finished syncing.

DisasterificD, Mar 1, 2016
  3. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection.

Trying to get the server back up, connection wise I'm great, but the only message I get is

"We couldn't get your latest save data

Try or use this game or app offline."

I can boot it up and re save it in offline, still no luck online.

I have about 45 active players with a lot of heart in this world.

I've already rebooted several times, been trying for about an hour now, no luck. Same message. The only info I can find on this is from 2015, 2 years old. So has there been a fix or anything?? I mean if I can't get this to work I can't really see myself
    ever playing this game again.

Bunny Rabbit1, Mar 1, 2016
  4. denis97g Win User

Error Code 0x838601e7

no, you won't as they are also saved on the cloud. So, once you'll open the game it will sync the saved data.
  5. JDGAMING Win User

For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

Well somewhat....with some issues....such as loading a saved game from server. Minecraft world will not sync.
  6. Hordie Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.
  7. GoldenDemon89 Win User

Well versed Halo Enthusiast and Halo Issues Problem Solver. Happy to help, if I can!

I tried the fix that says to delete the local saved games and let the game sync but it won't finich syncing. The furthest I've gotten is 97% and it drops out saying it can't sync to the cloud. Patience is wearing thin lol.
  8. iTsFx Win User

How can I verify that Xbox One Minecraft saves are backed up?

If you want to verify that your daughter's Xbox One Minecraft saves are being backed up to the cloud, you can follow these steps:

Make sure that your Xbox One is connected to the internet and that your daughter's account is signed in.

Start Minecraft and load up one of her saved worlds.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the Guide menu.

Navigate to the Settings gear icon, and then to the System tab.

Choose the Storage option and then select the saved world you want to check.

If the saved world has been backed up to the cloud, you should see a "Synced" status message. If it has not been synced, you should see a message that says "Not synced" or "Sync pending."

If you see a "Sync pending" message, wait for a few minutes and then check again. The sync process may take some time depending on the size of the saved world.

If you have an Xbox Live/Gold/Game Pass subscription, your daughter's Minecraft saves will be automatically backed up to the cloud. However, even without a subscription, your saves should still be backed up to the cloud. Microsoft provides some limited cloud storage for game saves for all Xbox One users, even those without a subscription.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

Minecraft saves won't sync

1. Minecraft saves won't sync - Similar Threads - Minecraft saves won't

2. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  3. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  4. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  5. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  6. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves: I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs...
  7. Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4): I Play PS4. I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save" It Will Be Stuck On The Saving Screen For 20min Up To An...
  8. Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft save file won't update to cloud: We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When we use the black one with a game that has...
  9. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data: im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection. Trying to get the server back up, connection wise I'm great, but...
  10. Minecraft Files Won't Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Files Won't Save: I bought an Xbox One in early August 2015 and created a Minecraft file on the system. I was working on an interesting city and by October, it was coming along nicely. I decided to map out the...