Minecraft Saves won't load

Discus and support Minecraft Saves won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason all previous Minecraft saves won't load. The game States that there is a problem syncing with the cloud and we can try again or use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaoticBeaver, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Minecraft Saves won't load

For some reason all previous Minecraft saves won't load. The game States that there is a problem syncing with the cloud and we can try again or use offline. Can create a new world and it seems to work fine, can shut down console and reload and new game save
    works fine while old ones still give the same error.

NHL15 also spends a long time syncing, however does eventually work once it goes through the syncing process.

This just started this AM.

:)

ChaoticBeaver, Apr 11, 2015
  2. G4meLegend15
    G4meLegend15 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Help

My minecraft xbox one saved games won't load and the icons have reverted back into the original icon. Is there a way to get them back? Making new worlds seems to work but the old saves still won't load.

G4meLegend15, Apr 11, 2015
  3. CATMANDAN1
    CATMANDAN1 Guest
    Minecraft won't load

Why won't my Minecraft on my Xbox 360 won't load? It says I have to redownload the game, Anybody else having this problem??

CATMANDAN1, Apr 11, 2015
  4. aweslomeGUY5
    aweslomeGUY5 Guest

One of the problems could be your internet connection, if you have good internet then maybe you don't have enough cloud storage. If all of the above isn't a problem you could reset the console by holding the power button for about 10-15 seconds. This only
    happened to me during holidays where there was too many people syncing data to the cloud at the same time.

aweslomeGUY5, Jun 8, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there aweslomeGUY5!

Thanks for helping out! Since this is an older thread, I suggest posting helpful advice in more current threads! Thanks a bunch! Minecraft Saves won't load :)

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  6. preston181 Win User

When i try to load my Minecraft world my xbox freezes.

Try this:

Copy your save file of the world that won't load to another source, (USB, cloud, etc). Delete the original save file, and remove Minecraft from your console. Clear your console's cache. Redownload, and reinstall Minecraft. Copy the save file back to your
    console. Now try loading the save file.

If it still freezes, that particular save file may be corrupted. Try creating a new game or loading a different save file. Is the freezing limited to just one save, or does it freeze on all saves?
  7. EmilyGibson2 Win User

Minecraft won't load

Thanks for the advice! We did the hard reset and still won't load minecraft. Do you happen to know if he uninstalls his game will he lose all his save files or lose his download since its not a disc?

Thanks!
  8. PapayaOfDestiny Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

Hi great fix taking it offline! (this may have been posted before) One thing to note is if Minecraft is failing to load levels after this crash i have fixed it a few times now by:

Exiting Minecraft

deleting the local save

deleting Minecreaft

re-installing Minecraft

the loading it up and pulling the cloud saves back in!

(for some reason on my console deleting either the Minecraft game file or the save was not enough i had to delete them both)

sorry if this is a repost!
  9. ReD Deadlysin X Win User

Saved Data Won't Load

Hi!

Try deleting your profile from the console and re-download it again. Then start the game and wait until the sync is over.
    I already did that too, still the same issue.
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

Saved game won't load

Hey rauster424! Is it giving you an error message or code when trying to load your last save? Post back and let me know!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Saves won't load - Similar Threads - Minecraft Saves won't

2. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  3. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  4. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  5. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  6. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves: I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs...
  7. Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Save Progress If I Am Playing Online. How Do I Fix This? (PS4): I Play PS4. I'll Be Playing Online, And Two/Three Of My Mobile Friends Will Join, And After 4 Hours Of Playing I Will "Quit And Save" It Will Be Stuck On The Saving Screen For 20min Up To An...
  8. Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft save file won't update to cloud: We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When we use the black one with a game that has...
  9. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data: im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection. Trying to get the server back up, connection wise I'm great, but...
  10. Minecraft Files Won't Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Files Won't Save: I bought an Xbox One in early August 2015 and created a Minecraft file on the system. I was working on an interesting city and by October, it was coming along nicely. I decided to map out the...