Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

Discus and support Minecraft save file won't update to cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrsAtk, Jul 28, 2021.

1. MrsAtk
    MrsAtk Guest

We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When we use the black one with a game that has cloud saves (minecraft) we can't switch back to the white console without losing progress. Either the black one isn't saving to the cloud or the white one isn't pulling from the cloud. I don't know how to force it in either direction. Both are connected to the network. If we go on the white one and open/save the old file, then log into the black one, it gives us the option to choose the newer cloud save or the local save that is older but has the most recent changes. Any way to fix this issue?

:)

MrsAtk, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I would suggest to wait at least a 24-48 hours period for the cloud to update, also we can try deleting the local save files from the "My games and apps" section of our console.
  3. preston181 Win User

When i try to load my Minecraft world my xbox freezes.

Try this:

Copy your save file of the world that won't load to another source, (USB, cloud, etc). Delete the original save file, and remove Minecraft from your console. Clear your console's cache. Redownload, and reinstall Minecraft. Copy the save file back to your
    console. Now try loading the save file.

If it still freezes, that particular save file may be corrupted. Try creating a new game or loading a different save file. Is the freezing limited to just one save, or does it freeze on all saves?
  4. Cam1492 Win User

Signing into Xbox account after creating a local save

like most games that are saved locally they won't update to the "cloud" for your xbox account. not sure if you could open the file while signed if you moved the save to a usb and it would show either.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Question about Xbox One deletes and cloud storage

Since the last update,you can delete your save file from HDD and Cloud,individualy.

If you did it before the update,it might be save in the Cloud...
  6. Thomas Standiford Win User

Corrupt File on the Cloud

But if I delete the cloud file, won't that update push to the Xboxes and delete the files locally, including the uncorrupted file?
Thema:

1. Minecraft save file won't update to cloud - Similar Threads - Minecraft save file

2. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  3. PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition Save Transfer: Does anyone know if it's against Microsoft's/Mojang's TOS to transfer a PC Minecraft Bedrock Edition world to another account? I asked this question to the Minecraft Help Center and was given...
  4. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  5. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  6. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves: I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs...
  7. Getting a Minecraft Realms save file from a locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting a Minecraft Realms save file from a locked account: My Microsoft account has been locked due to it being hacked and this has resulted in me not being able to download my Minecraft Realms backup file (because they're stored in the cloud) meaning I...
  8. Minecraft world save file corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world save file corrupted: I experienced a power outage while on my minecraft world, and the world will no longer open. Ive tried everything, and when it gave me the option to pick a save file either on the xbox (older) or...
  9. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  10. Minecraft save file borked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft save file borked: I just got my new Xbox One X. To test it out I was going to load minecraft(better together) and play on my survival world for a bit, but when it loaded, it loaded a months old version of my world....