Minecraft RTX Beta was ruined with the new update

Discus and support Minecraft RTX Beta was ruined with the new update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Microsoft completly ruined the Minecraft RTX beta. . . With the update that came out on Tuesday things were completely ruined. First off, the textures... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FancyGlasses5, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft RTX Beta was ruined with the new update

Microsoft completly ruined the Minecraft RTX beta. . . With the update that came out on Tuesday things were completely ruined. First off, the textures don't even work now; they're all flat and have the same look. Secondly, the frame rate is awful, pre-update I was getting around 75fps average on my RTX 2060, after the update I'm lucky to get 50. And lastly, the new UI is awful. It looks like someone tried to put pocket edition on a pc. I hope that there will be an update to fix all of these problems soon.

submitted by /u/FancyGlasses5
    [link] [comments]

/u/FancyGlasses5, Oct 22, 2020
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
  4. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

5. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
Thema:

Minecraft RTX Beta was ruined with the new update

1. Minecraft RTX Beta was ruined with the new update - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX Beta

2. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful: I have unenrolled from the beta, deleted my account and reset the Xbox app. When I reinstall Minecraft for windows, I still get the Beta. submitted by /u/Bakora123 [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta: I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...
  6. Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Help, can't leave Minecraft Windows10 RTX Beta: So after uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times, it still is in beta (can't play with friends). The xbox legacy hub isn't letting me in, so I can't opt out through there. The command...
  7. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  9. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app: As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant version won't show up. Also I can't find any...
  10. Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft RTX Beta not present in Xbox Insider Hub: When in the Xbox Insider Hub app, the Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX version of the beta isn't in the list of options to join. I've tried a trick I heard of by changing my region in my windows...