Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account?

Discus and support Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft and played it yesterday. Now checking my profile on minecraft.net it says buy again for minecraft? yeah don't understand what happened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasperSwain, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. JasperSwain
    JasperSwain Guest

    Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account?


    I have minecraft and played it yesterday. Now checking my profile on minecraft.net it says buy again for minecraft? yeah don't understand what happened

    :)
     
    JasperSwain, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

    For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. dermo529 Win User

    Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account?

    Yeah I have the same issue. I'm kinda mad as I finally wanted to try the new Wilderness update.
  4. TJ Barth Win User

    Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account?

    I have the same issue. Been playing for a couple of days and now it says I need to buy it again. I checked the "buy now" button and it doesn't even allow me to buy it again anyway. Not sure what would have caused this.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

    You can manage your devices from your Microsoft Account page at account.microsoft.com

    From there you can remove what has access to your Microsoft Account and that will revoke access from that device.

    This page here has some more details.


    Additionally you can simply change the password to your Microsoft Account and that should revoke access from the devices and require anyone to re-sign in with your account to get access again.
  6. Ben123xd Win User

    Minecraft

    Hey thanks for replying I've tried all of my other Microsoft accounts and they haven't worked. I've spoken to a person at Mojang support and they have said that Microsoft have revoked my license to play Minecraft java edition. I have tried a lot of things. I have the recite for the game which I bought in June or July 2020.

    many thanks.
Thema:

Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account?

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Revoked from my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Revoked microsoft

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. changing the primary alias of my microsoft account revoked my access to minecraft, how can...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    changing the primary alias of my microsoft account revoked my access to minecraft, how can...: this microsoft support page details how to add and remove aliases from my Microsoft account. it also states that i can do as i want with my aliases and my licenses will remain linked to my...
  10. Minecraft ownership revoked

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft ownership revoked: I have seen another question similar to this however I never had the Game Pass. I have owned Minecraft Java Edition since before Microsoft aquired Mojang and have been playing it long since. I was...