Minecraft Resource Pack Not loading in game. Series X

Discus and support Minecraft Resource Pack Not loading in game. Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the 2016 Festive MashUp pack on my series X it worked before the recent update and was playable. But now the resource pack seems to not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KIBINE, Dec 1, 2022.

1. KIBINE
    KIBINE Guest

I have the 2016 Festive MashUp pack on my series X it worked before the recent update and was playable. But now the resource pack seems to not be loading in and I'm getting purple checkers. What can I do??

:)

KIBINE, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Kibine, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Cashaun Win User

Xbox Minecraft (Bedrock) stuck loading

I just purchased Minecraft for Xbox for my daughter and she was loading her profile from her minecraft from her phone and now its stuck on loading resources packs?
    Hey Anthony!

Have you tried restarting minecraft?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

It would just like to add that Series X|S games are developed to only use faster storage. Not only is this storage totally different to a mechanical hard drive, the way games are loaded is also different. In addition, the Xbox Series X|S hardware can leverage additional resources to load to games from internal SSD or external SSD's even faster, what Microsoft calls its Xbox 'Velocity Architecture'.

As previously stated, you're never going to be able load your Xbox Series X games from an external hard drive. They're just too slow.
  6. CarTzy Win User

resource packs not loading

Hello Literal Paper,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble loading resource packs on Minecraft. This can be frustrating when you want to play with your friends. To better assist you, I would like to ask you a few questions:

- Have you tried downloading the resource packs separately before joining your friend's world?

- Are you able to load other worlds that have resource packs on them?

- Are you using the latest version of Minecraft and the resource packs?

- Is your main device an Xbox console or Windows PC?

Once we receive your answers to the questions above, we may suggest additional troubleshooting measures.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Resource Pack Not loading in game. Series X - Similar Threads - Minecraft Resource Pack

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  9. My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My global resources texture packs won't load on Minecraft on my ipad: My global resources won't load on Minecraft on my iPad. I have tried restarting the game and my devise. Making sure everything is up to date. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Also brought...
  10. I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X and I went back to my...: I was getting some resource packs for minecraft on my xbox Series X though Expansion for Explorer and I went back to my main Minecraft world but the progress went back to 2 weeks ago any fixes?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft resource pack missing console